What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Two RCZs in Bangor

A

Anonymous

This was apparently quite unique and a little surreal...last Thursday I went for a test drive in an RCZGT amber red and whilst out a dolphin blue one drove around the roundabout just ahead of me so there we were, two RCZs back to back. The guy from the dealer's was quite excited and of course it had been one of their sales so that made it even better. I've just been back today to order my GT in Mercury grey with black onyx solstice alloys and lama grey leather and I think those weeks to build date will seem interminable! Ho hum. :crazy:

RCZ1

Reaction score
BangorRCZ said:
This was apparently quite unique and a little surreal...last Thursday I went for a test drive in an RCZGT amber red and whilst out a dolphin blue one drove around the roundabout just ahead of me so there we were, two RCZs back to back. The guy from the dealer's was quite excited and of course it had been one of their sales so that made it even better. I've just been back today to order my GT in Mercury grey with black onyx solstice alloys and lama grey leather and I think those weeks to build date will seem interminable! Ho hum. :crazy:

Gosh :!: That it is very rare occurrence indeed. Don't see one for months, then you get a convoy :!:

A

Anonymous

Yeah, but what a car to be in a convoy. I'd bet those "bears in the air" would be green with envy :)
Not long now until your build date. I'll bet you're nearly beside yourself with excitement. :dance:

RCZ1

Reaction score
BangorRCZ said:
Yeah, but what a car to be in a convoy. I'd bet those "bears in the air" would be green with envy :)
Not long now until your build date. I'll bet you're nearly beside yourself with excitement. :dance:

Too right I am ! But in a controlled sort of way. I've sort of resigned myself to the fact that it will turn up ONE day. I'm sure the wait will be worth it.

A

Anonymous

I've just read that you ordered your car as far back as FEBRUARY!!! Is that right? Good grief, woman, you must have the patience of Job. Only a few days to go, now. Good luck with the car. :thumbup: :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

If you see a black GT zipping about Bangor, chances are it's me :D

A

Anonymous

Hey, I'll be looking out for you now. When I EVENTUALLY get mine we can do the hand-waving light-flashing greetings RCZ1 recommended :greetings-wavingblue: ;) :lol: :police: