What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Two rare sights today!

renegade79

Reaction score
Just seen two rare sights today. Firstly, a blue UK reg RCZ (HY11 ??) and a white 208 GTi.
This is the first Blue RCZ I've seen here in Ireland and although I've seen the GTi previously I've just found out recently that there are only 13 registered 208 GTi's in the country! Now I thought the RCZ was a rare car but wow!!

I only hope my car doesn't give much trouble cause the chances are the dealers will be clueless as to how to fix it. Petrol RCZ's are virtually non existent over here with only one "R" that I know of. :eusa-whistle:

Tomas_90

Reaction score
The basline that the engine is built on is the same in all other Peugeot's too. Only a handful of differences between an RCZ and a regular Peugeot. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Nice 208's there :) Think they are pretty rare everywhere to be honest :lol:

RCZash

Reaction score
renegade79 said:
Just seen two rare sights today. Firstly, a blue UK reg RCZ (HY11 ??) and a white 208 GTi.
This is the first Blue RCZ I've seen here in Ireland and although I've seen the GTi previously I've just found out recently that there are only 13 registered 208 GTi's in the country! Now I thought the RCZ was a rare car but wow!!

I only hope my car doesn't give much trouble cause the chances are the dealers will be clueless as to how to fix it. Petrol RCZ's are virtually non existent over here with only one "R" that I know of. :eusa-whistle:

Nice pics. Two more, not a rare sight for me as I see then everyday. Glad to hear your enjoying the GTI, A MK 1 but that's another story. :sleeping-yellow: