What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Twin chrome exhaust trim

A

Anonymous

Hi,

The chrome twin exhaust trim on my THP 200 GT has come loose, not fallen off but loose. Can anyone tell me how this attaches on and I can possibly try and fix it?

Regards

jave22

Jimbrodie1

Reaction score
It's just held on by 4 or 6 can't remember which small bolts to a metal bracket on the bumper.

If you remove the 3 torques bolts at the bottom in the middle of the rear valance and the 2 Philips screws on the corners of the valance. You will be able to pull it down and get access to the bolts to tighten them up real easy job. But you'll have to get on your back unless you have access to a ramp :thumbup:

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
jave22 said:
Hi,

The chrome twin exhaust trim on my THP 200 GT has come loose, not fallen off but loose. Can anyone tell me how this attaches on and I can possibly try and fix it?

Regards

jave22

I think you need to replace the entire back box or at least the tips on your exhaust. This will of course lead to problems such as seeing double (two tips on the left and right side of the car), but that is okay. Ultimately we can fix the problem with your exhaust ;)

Jimbrodie1

Reaction score
RCZ-Performance said:
jave22 said:
Hi,

Regards

jave22

I think you need to replace the entire back box or at least the tips on your exhaust. This will of course lead to problems such as seeing double (two tips on the left and right side of the car), but that is okay. Ultimately we can fix the problem with your exhaust ;)

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Nice try :thumbup: