What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Ture pressure warning light

johnrinaldi

Reaction score
Is it possible to deactivate/disconnect this the tyre pressure warning? It's more trouble than it's worth!

2retro

Reaction score
We managed decades without them and we're fine! lol

Pedro

Reaction score
You never had a tyre blow out then as I did accelerating up to 50 on a dual carriageway cops said I was lucky to be alive after they towed the 4 yr old car away & that was decades ago ?

2retro

Reaction score
Can't say I have, no. But would a tyre pressure sensor have prevented that or was it just a fluke event caused by running over something, etc?

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes it can be turned off as there was a guy at pug fest who took it off two cars just plugged in his laptop and sorted it in mins.
But if it was me I would leave things as they are....
What is the problem by the way

Pedro

Reaction score
Can't say I have, no. But would a tyre pressure sensor have prevented that or was it just a fluke event caused by running over something,
The Offside front was defective according to the police & insurance report it developed a unnoticeable bubble on the inner wall all the tyres were nearly the correct pressure but TPMS wouldn't have detected a duff tyre but may have warned about a pressure drop issue? Verm is right leave them alone unless action is needed if tyre pressures are incorrect which can be usually the cause of the light on & I may be wrong but don't think you can turn them off as someone else tried this & failed to wipe off the software programme