What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

TT RS

A

Anonymous

I am seriously considering getting one of these to replace my RCZ. Anyone know about them, good points, bad points? Never driven an Audi myself but I do like the look of them. Anyone know if a newer model is on the cards soon? Also, what would other car would you recommend for up to £60,000?

I will say that I have looked at the RS5 but they are around £80,000 here...too steep for my budget but wow, what a car!

TIA

RCZ1

Reaction score
What about a Porsche Caymen S?. I really like these but out of my price range.
Audi TTRS also look good but never driven any TT so can't comment.
You would have to ask yourself what it is that you want from the future car and then see what fits your needs.

A

Anonymous

If I was in the market I wouldn't be looking past this sexy number expected shortly. It's absolutely stunning and will certainly get far more attention that the TT!!!

http://www.alfaromeo4c.net/

Top Gear agrees too awarding it a style award and describing it as "disturbingly, disarmingly beautiful". Expect some cash in your pocket with it going on sale for around £45,000. It is going to have a ridiculous power to weight ratio with it weighing only around 900kg. Expect 0-62mph in under secs. To my mind (and in the words of the Highlander), "there can be only one". A simply stunning car!!! I WANT ONE SO BADLY!!!!!

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
What about a Porsche Caymen S?. I really like these but out of my price range.
Audi TTRS also look good but never driven any TT so can't comment.
You would have to ask yourself what it is that you want from the future car and then see what fits your needs.

I was recently checking out Porsche Caymen S and I too find it really nice too! Love the rear design of the car especially, but same as you, out of my reach at the moment. :crazy:

A

Anonymous

I'll be looking at the Toyota GT86 when I replace my RCZ. What a lovely car, and in the same price range as the RCZ I think.........

A

Anonymous

I'll wait and see what the next RCZ or 508 coupe has to offer before jumping ship.

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
If I was in the market I wouldn't be looking past this sexy number expected shortly. It's absolutely stunning and will certainly get far more attention that the TT!!!

http://www.alfaromeo4c.net/

Top Gear agrees too awarding it a style award and describing it as "disturbingly, disarmingly beautiful". Expect some cash in your pocket with it going on sale for around £45,000. It is going to have a ridiculous power to weight ratio with it weighing only around 900kg. Expect 0-62mph in under secs. To my mind (and in the words of the Highlander), "there can be only one". A simply stunning car!!! I WANT ONE SO BADLY!!!!!
Phew that Alfa is 1 good looking car make caymen look staid and that front grill looks like a.............. :p :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: man I'd stand in road just to get hit by that front pure sex :police: :p :shock:

A

Anonymous

Phew that Alfa is 1 good looking car make caymen look staid and that front grill looks like a.............. :p :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: man I'd stand in road just to get hit by that front pure sex :police: :p :shock:[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: amen to that!!!!

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
But then they go and spoil the front by putting the number plate in a peculiar place :(

I'd dispute your choice of word there. It's a gorgeous gorgeous car. Don't be a sheep...be a shepherd I say!!

RCZ1

Reaction score
mrizzle said:
RCZ1 said:
But then they go and spoil the front by putting the number plate in a peculiar place :(

I'd dispute your choice of word there. It's a gorgeous gorgeous car. Don't be a sheep...be a shepherd I say!!

Don't get me wrong, it is a lovely looking car. I'm a big fan of Alfa Romeo's but the number plate just spoils the looks at the front.

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
mrizzle said:
RCZ1 said:

Don't get me wrong, it is a lovely looking car. I'm a big fan of Alfa Romeo's but the number plate just spoils the looks at the front.
Odd ain't it? The number plate position has always and will always prevent me from even considering an Alfa :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

Just do wot the boy racers do and take it of and put it on ur dashboard

A

Anonymous

I just dont like that Alfa. Too tiny looking and with so little weight I imagine it has little soundproofing. Sorry!

A

Anonymous

I am now also looking at M3 but unsure about interior. Its a bit, er, spartan. I do not like the way Audi and BMW charge for any little addition. In the TT RS they charge almost £2000 just to do away with the speed limiter! Crazy!

A

Anonymous

RCZ1, I quite like the Cayman but have never really been a big fan of Porsche cars.

A

Anonymous

ValleNorte said:
I just dont like that Alfa. Too tiny looking and with so little weight I imagine it has little soundproofing. Sorry!

Too tiny looking...?! You're looking at a TT dude!!! ;) :lol:

A

Anonymous

But dimensions wise the TT is quite a bit bigger than this Alfa I believe...it certainly looks it!

A

Anonymous

Just popped into Audi today...£71,200 for the RS5 and £57,200 for the TT RS down this part of the world. Quite a hike from UK prices!!