What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

TT owner very impressed

A

Anonymous

Parked up today in my local supermarket. As I was walking away a guy called me over and asked could he have a look as he heard about but not seen RCZ. Gave him a look round and inside. His verdict was when he changes his TT he will seriously consider RCZ as such a good looking car.

Just goes to show some TT drivers have good taste :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

I don’t know how everybody else feels but driving around every time I have a TT behind me or driving past I see the driver looking over to have a good look! :) Don’t get me wrong I think the TT will outlast the Peugeot over time on build quality and such but it just can’t match the amazing lines and beauty of the RCZ.

IMHO the RCZ makes the TT look dull.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Just goes to show that if the TT drivers actually open their minds, they can see that the RCZ IS very credible competition for the TT.

I also like the TT (especially in white) but I think the RCZ has now made the TT look a bit dated now. The TT is very flat panelled in comparison to the lovely curves of the RCZ :D

t110jim

Reaction score
my best mate has a 3.2 TT he thinks RCZ is stunning keeps teasing me about my fake TT but says TT is worst car he has had lots of reliabiltity issues mainly electrical. He also has BM 330 best car he has ever had but loves look of RCZ