What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

TT Love not War

A

Anonymous

Salut Beautiful RCZ owners,

The banter is ever so entertaining. There is a heritage that the TT derives its bahaus styling from the bath tub design of the early 1900s when Porsche designed some of their first delightful cars. As a 911 past owner and Boxer as well, I really appreciate the RCZ in its form and recognise the similarities that it now aspired to form its shell alike to the TT.

The rear glass dome is pioneering and bold, the rear side shaped as curvacious torso reminds me of Marliyn Monroe singing for Mr President. As the dust settles in the playground on both sides, I look forward to your pride in ownership.

To the few that have their hissy fits on either side, RCZ vs TT, I would like to point you to a sad but generous thread, TT owners have heart. http://www.tt-forum.co.uk/forum/viewforum.php?f=30 It makes me proud to hear that others are touched to make a difference in other souls, its 2011 a new start to life. Being the British site it is on the TTForum, it is also full of a sarcastic humour I and many outwith of the UK enjoy. My curious wings bring me here to look at your cars.

Like GarTT, we come to say Aloha. Perhaps when I am over next to your jolly shores we can meet for an introduction to the RCZs with other TTs. Sounds like the RCZ will follow with the Shine, some provocative engineering design and a way for Pug to go back to its own heritage and successes eg 205Gti days. I have been tot he Event2010, trust me the boys are all playful and harmless, so dont expect vulgarity that the shield of internet creates.

Abientot! My V6 3.2 TT designed by Thomas Freeman.

Winter 17s with Conti winter ts830s ADAC tested tyres I recommend you all think about winter tyres google 7C rule and youtube watch videos on winter vs summer tyres

Summer 18s Michelin PS3s

My other passion:

FGRob

Reaction score
Re: TT Love et bisous

Hello Wallstreet - How's Switzerland. ;)

I thought I would move it into the more general section - let's see how this goes. ;)

Yes there is a little bit of banter going on, a little concerning that you have 1135 post on your forum all relating to the RZC, but we can take it on the chin, :dance: any person is welcome, as long as they don't start causing problems or break the rules, at the end of tha day it's all about the individuals choice and their cars.

I will say I was very touched by the response of the TT forum to young Connors sole destroying situation - hat's off to you guy's that was some special event you all put together.

Any way stick around have a chat - no worries. ;)

Rob.

A

Anonymous

Salut Rob,

Its been warmer and oddly so than usual here in Geneve, I am sure I may have added on lightly poke, but 1135 wow! I do admit the kindness shows on this forum, down to earthiness. I did have a Pug btw if thats what they are called. After driving in a taxi as silly as that sounds, I liked the ride so much I bought the executive 406 to serve as the shopping mule. A fantastic diesel supped up and chipped whilst giving back plenty of economy and comfort on long hauls. I was in my mid 20s. I am now in my late 30s and have grown to like bigger power and engine growl. Yet in a refined state. So no loud exhausts or weird mods for me.

As I already wrote, my contribution to you chaps is after reading about your cars in snow. Education is simple for any car owner: 7C rule. Once the weather goes below it, swap to winter rubbers and spare alloys. Youtube shows why there is a difference, it has nothing to do with snow or ice.

This year we have far less snow, so some ski slopes are closed. I hope its not going to be a long winter as a result. Sounds more of a global effect.

Best wishes and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

A

Anonymous

Very tidy cars. Especially the old porsche! Love it.

Think we shall need a TT section here soon :lol: welcome :)

A

Anonymous

Hi wallstreet,

you own a very beautiful TT!

doc

A

Anonymous

Merci Figo et Doc.

As Dr Phil said on Love The Beast, we select our cars as they become a part of us. They remain our outer shell like clothing they reflect our soul in a way.

FGRob

Reaction score

wallstreet said:
Merci Figo et Doc.

As Dr Phil said on Love The Beast, we select our cars as they become a part of us. They remain our outer shell like clothing they reflect our soul in a way.
Yep I agree - these are my soul, plus the RCZ of course :cool: ;)

Rob

A

Anonymous

Rob

They are both beautiful cars! I remember when the MR2 Roadster came out I contempleted the car. I ended being hooked to Honda Integra Type Rs for a while. Until I bought what looks similar and makes you look twice at the MR2: Boxster S.

Your protection bra is well fitted. I would love one for my TT. Just replaced the front glass after German autobahns to get two tiny specs after stones from the winter.

Classic cars are fun!

A

Anonymous

Nice TT. I didnt realise how nice the TT's interior actually was, it looks very individual and nice quality

A

Anonymous

RCZ146 said:
Nice TT. I didnt realise how nice the TT's interior actually was, it looks very individual and nice quality

Thank you, a classic already. I like its practicality. I was desiring the Porsche again but in the guise of a 356 - they rust and have no modenity. So I am so glad I made the right decision. It comes with heated seats. The aircon is perfect, Bose system came standard on my V6. I have only seen your RCZ once in the Geneva show, there was a stir and a large crowd around it. I await to see it in the flesh one day I am sure.