What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Trying to get hold of the fins that clip on to grill. Any help greatfull

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Try a breakers. Often also found on a popular auction site, but I’m not allowed to tell you it’s Ebay because of copyright issues.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Can I ask, what’s wrong with yours? If that’s it in the photo they look Ok to me?

Darrentown

Reaction score
Bottom one fell off. Or pulled off. Ive tried everyo on popular site and none available. Dont know if main dealer will still stock them.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Like DKZ said you would be better off looking for them in the scrap yard or contract one of the breakers on ebay and ask them for a price..
Happy hunting....
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I think you will be able to get them “to order” from main dealers, but get ready to be AMAZED at how much they will quote 😱

Pedro

Reaction score
If that's a 200 gt I'm pretty sure there at least 3 being stripped in some breakers yards just can't remember where at the mo go on web or ebay & look for the title wheel nut £1.50 or whatever this means they are busting the whole car your bound to find one in a wreckers yard they are becoming more popular in 100s of bits these days !:)

Darrentown

Reaction score
I listed on 3 breaker sites & messaged every person breaking on ebay, but not one would split it off the bumper. Ended up buying from Peugoet "Hayes". Total shock. £124 including vat & delivery. . Am going to glue it on too 😂😂😬😬