What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Trip to Marbella, Any tips ????

A

Anonymous

i plan to drive to my house, between marbella and gibraltar :thumbup: done it once before in my porsche. really lookinh forward to opening up my rcz on those long spanish highways :wave:
any tips anyone on places to stop, hotels to stay in, sights to see :helpme: previously calais , paris, bordeaux, madrid, granada, marbella. look forward to telling all how my trip turns out :D ciao sal

A

Anonymous

Were you really asking for advice or just rubbing our noses in it :)

Either way enjoy your trip and hope you have a great time and take loads of pictures to make us even more jealous!

A

Anonymous

hi bbmf, really need some advice and thanks for your kind comments. will take pics. how do u upload onto site ? nb i am in west bridgford ! regards sal

A

Anonymous

Quick tip:

Tapas in granada. You'll have one tapa for every beer you drink (try the alhambra, it's a good beer). You'll get fat as you get drunk but who cares! xD

Marbella: Don't get too drunk while taking some sun at the beach