What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Trip Computer Limit: 10000km

Another RCZ

Reaction score
For info...

A thing I've noticed having tried to use the two trip computers to log weekly and yearly information - dashboard displays [1] and [2] respectively on a 156 Sport - is that there is a mileage limit on them. The yearly log stopped suddenly at 6214 miles (as did the mpg and the average speed) which seemed a bit odd and might have pointed to a problem with the unit somewhere. However, on checking, that's the equivalent of 10000 km... so probably normal.

RCZ1

Reaction score
It does that ! Perfectly normal. I'm afraid you will have to reset the yearly computer now that it has reached its limit :)

Plecodoras

Reaction score
That's exactly the same on the 307 CC, at first I wondered what was up, then I too changed the units to KM and yup 10k.
Bit of a shame really cos I was using the second trip for my ownership miles. When I realised it, it was far to late.
Was hoping the Z would be different, hey ho. :sleeping-yellow:

:beer: