What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

trim around the reverse/fog lights

A

Anonymous

Hi all

A couple of months ago, someone decided they liked my RCZ so much that they wanted to hump it, and promptly drove into the back of me. 99% of it has been repaired, though i am still stuck with one final bit.

The garage sent me the final piece of trim (around the reverse/fog lights in the bottom middle of the bumper - they called it a spoiler) to fit myself rather than have it sat there in garage for another week. I tried to fit it myself but it kept falling down. They came to check it and apparently it is missing two metal clips at the back which will secure it in place. They have asked peugeot and apparently these clips don't exist.......... at the moment they are stuck.

can any dealer shed any light on whether these clips exist and if so, could i have a part number?

thanks in advance

dave