What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

trick question

stewartwillsher

Reaction score
How long does it take to prepare a veg patch for planting, twenty metres by about eight metres. :eusa-think:
Answer - about five minutes max. :eek:
How so?
Well the area we have designated for her ladyship to raise beans, peppers, aubergines, courgettes, toms, etc. is at the lower part of our land, below the irrigation channel and a tank, is level with our neighbour's field.
So when Jesus (yes, I know it takes some getting used to, to know people called Jesus) ploughs his field, he carries on through and does our bit in next to no time. :clap:
Even if I had the energy, I guess it would take me the best part of a week, and even then the furrows would not be as good. :roll:
So tomorrow, the beans go in, then the others as we get them.

Attachments

• vegpatch.jpg
    vegpatch.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 1,020

stewartwillsher

Reaction score
Don't do weeding! :shock:
With a hectare-ish of land, and mainly trees and vines, our chap either destroys unwanted greenery with a brush cutter or selective poison.
But what to do with the veg patch, once the good stuff had been planted in it?
Aaaa haa!
Here comes Jesus with tractor and a sort of tine harrow, having just done his own rows of veg. :thumbup:
Five minutes carefully navigating the furrows, and he is a maestro with the agricultural tractor accoutrements, and job done. :clap:
My effort was carrying the camera down and back! :sleeping-yellow:

Attachments

• weeded.jpg
    weeded.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 852

Plecodoras

Reaction score
stewartwillsher said:
Plecodoras said:
Don't tire yourself out there Stewart !!! :D
C'mon, it's on the bottom level, so five down and five back at two metres or thereabout a level. :roll:
But camera is an Ixus that weighs next to nothing. :lol:

Oh well that's ok then !!!