What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Trading in the zed

mick200gt

Reaction score
Well after three and a half years of trouble free motoring ime trading in the zed ,gone from one extreme to another as i pick up a meteor grey octavia vrs estate in the morning ,proper flying wagon it is 220 bhp petrol and a nice place to sit in and lots of good kit inside sat nav dab adaptive lighting bi xenons etc ,be very sad to see the prettiest car ive ever owned go ,but i need something more practical now

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Sad sad day, but good luck with your new ride. :thumbup:

I’ve had mine longer than any other car I can remember, but I seriously can’t think of anything I’d rather have at the moment (that I can afford).

Hope your vrs gives you the same trouble free motoring you’ve enjoyed with your Z.

2retro

Reaction score
From an RCZ to a Skoda, eh? You'll be buying a caravan next! :wtf:

Well at least your neck will stop hurting from longingly looking back every time you park it up! :lol:

Just kidding, all the best with it. :thumbup:

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Nice to know you had 3 years trouble free motoring with your Z, I’m sure your going to miss it but good luck with your new car. :thumbup:

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Good luck with your new ride Mick, sad to see another Z traded in before we had a chance to meet up, would have been quite funny three Micks in three Z's !!

Anyway, hope the Skoda brings you as much fun, but some how I think it'll be lagging in a few areas !

Cheers M.. :beer:

mick200gt

Reaction score
Cheers plecodoras already miss the look of the zed but 220 bhp means its quick car and the seats are much better , but its like comparing chalk and cheese as there totally different cars

stewartwillsher

Reaction score
mick200gt said:
Well after three and a half years of trouble free motoring ime trading in the zed ,gone from one extreme to another as i pick up a meteor grey octavia vrs estate in the morning ,proper flying wagon it is 220 bhp petrol and a nice place to sit in and lots of good kit inside sat nav dab adaptive lighting bi xenons etc ,be very sad to see the prettiest car ive ever owned go ,but i need something more practical now
At least it ain't BROWN! :x