What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Tracking your car

A

Anonymous

would`nt it be nice if when you ordered your new motor , you where given a number or password to allow you to keep an eye :shock: on things, like you do with parcels and such . . maybe peugeot could set up a database thingy telling you all about your soon to be born car who`s lovingly putting it together stuff like that .. come on Peuget get up to speed ,, we got folk on the moon and we smash atoms together can`t be that hard... there i said it now :sleeping-yellow: back to sleep

A

Anonymous

43 views and no comments! Maybe Peugeot have the rights of it not allowing us internet access to monitor its production process!!!

However, I think it would be a good idea Pete.

Cheers

Dave

A

Anonymous

I agree, would be a great feature - altho you know if we had it we'd be jumping between this forum and the tracker website!!!

A

Anonymous

I reckon the website would crash with so many manic owners-in-waiting logging on every other minute :lol: