What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Track days

77minty77

Reaction score
Hi all,

New member, first time post,
Have a face lift HDI , wondering if anyone's done a track day in a diesel before ?
Have poly bushes fit to front wishbones,and eagle f1 tyre's fit, timing belt has only been done.
Has anyone anymore work done to their diesel's ?

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there and welcome to the forum. I'm sure that you will be able to get the answers to the questions you asked soom

Pedro

Reaction score
Post us a vid if you do get it screaming into the corners be well interested to see how it performs 👌

77minty77

Reaction score
They handle well on the road, not sure if id need different pads and discs for a track day or not

77minty77

Reaction score
Don't want to go as far as fully adjustable coil over/top mount.
Noticed straight away after fitting poly bushes, front of the car feels a lot sharper on turn in but not a whole lot stiffer.
I have a bottle of dot 5.1 brake fluid to go in it.

Goodbye

Reaction score
Don't want to go as far as fully adjustable coil over/top mount.
Noticed straight away after fitting poly bushes, front of the car feels a lot sharper on turn in but not a whole lot stiffer.
I have a bottle of dot 5.1 brake fluid to go in it.
.?

Last edited:

77minty77

Reaction score
Dot 5.1 to replace dot 4 in it, bit obvious when i said brake fluid. Dot5.1 has a higher boiling point over dot4.
Have purple purple powerflex bushings in it. Have to measure anti roll bar in it for poly bush anti roll bar bushings in it, few different size options listed for an RCZ.