What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

TPMS - again!

Lanciaman

Reaction score
Hi all. Had a search but does the tpms recognise when tyre reinflated or is there a reset process? Mine keeps showing deflated front right. Was at 31 psi so put it to 35 but light still on.

15 plate so perhaps battery gone on it but before changing it just wondering if any magic tricks to reset the thing?
Cheers

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
You need to take car for a short run and then after a short time should reset only travelled at 30-40 mph and all was OK if that fails it's down to replace tpms
Hope this helps you out

Lanciaman

Reaction score
Thanks for that. 2 seven mile runs since pumping it up with no joy so looks like it's replacement time. Or it will be once the weather improves...

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Well here's a link lf your looking for a set

Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! £14.23 17%OFF | 4 PCS Car 9673860880 5430W0 5430.W0 For Peugeot 307 T5 308 T7 3008 T84 5008 W24 RCZ T75 TPMS Tyre Tire Pressure Sensor 433MHz

Hope this helps you out too
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

Lanciaman

Reaction score
Most kind. Thank you. I'm from an era where you check the tyres, not rely on electronic rubbish so I find this kind of thing a pain in the rear!

Dingers

Reaction score
There's also the TPMS outlet & TPMS Factory - both sell the sensors for the RCZ. I got mine a few months back & they worked perfectly first time out. Less than 5 mls before the light went out & stayed off 👍

Claret63

Reaction score
There's also the TPMS outlet & TPMS Factory - both sell the sensors for the RCZ. I got mine a few months back & they worked perfectly first time out. Less than 5 mls before the light went out & stayed off 👍
Do you miss your RCZ Dingers?

Dingers

Reaction score
I thought I would, but in all honesty I don't. I think the financial experience soured the relationship, so moving on was easier.
I loved the way it looked, drove & performed, but as an only car it just didn't make sense.
I now have a much more practical machine that fills the role I need it to, especially with two Collies.

Claret63

Reaction score
I thought I would, but in all honesty I don't. I think the financial experience soured the relationship, so moving on was easier.
I loved the way it looked, drove & performed, but as an only car it just didn't make sense.
I now have a much more practical machine that fills the role I need it to, especially with two Collies.
An R just makes no sense for a daily, it’s to high maintenance and highly tuned, it’s a shame you couldn’t keep it for a second car given your spend.

Parts are unbelievably expensive and availability is something I have never experienced before with any car. This in my view will prevent future classic status.

That said the R is a fantastic drivers car and if you can keep the miles down and use for a weekend car, then to me they make sense. There can’t be many good ones out there now, but the well kept ones can only rise in price, I would love to know how many are locked away.

We still miss our pearl white HDI GT, it made a great daily and felt so much more roomy inside than our current TT, plus that engine is a peach in my view, plus very reliable.