What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

touch up pen

A

Anonymous

just touched in a few very minor chips and door edge scrapes, the peugeot pen was a perfect match and came with a top coat clear laquer, simples.

A

Anonymous

Has anyone ever tried those Fix It Pro Scratch Remover Pens (or similar) ?
TV adverts make it look like a wonder product... Found a Youtube video which looks like a real review using different techniques and summarised with a "use with caution!" remark at the end.
I've not had to use any such pen on my RCZ yet!

A

Anonymous

not used them but cannot get my head round the one pen fixes any colour ?

A

Anonymous

bee said:
just touched in a few very minor chips and door edge scrapes, the peugeot pen was a perfect match and came with a top coat clear laquer, simples.

Have you got the product code for this bee so I can order one?

A

Anonymous

yep colour code is KHK and the part no is POOOO9863G9. the name is rouge tourmaline the french name for it.

A

Anonymous

from peugeot main dealers. i tryed one at grimsby and they told me not availlable yet. so tryed another dealer at boston,no probs they ordered it and it came in two days.

A

Anonymous

tip for touching up pin head size paint marks-use a double 0 size artists brush from a hobby shop as the one supplied is only any good for larger areas.make sure that you top coat with the laquer when paint dries.

A

Anonymous

I'm waiting for a touch up pen to be delivered from my dealer, it seems that there is a long back order time for them.

I would imagine that some coulours would take longer to order than others, but it looks like MOST of Peugeots colours need to be ordered.

Luckily I havent got any stone chips but i did notice a very small piece of paint starting to flake on the inner lip that runs across the inside of the boot.

Bee, does the touch up come as a kit including a laquer pen.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Try http://www.paints4u.com/

I ordered my touch up kit from them and it matched my Pearl white paint, spot on. You just have to let them know the paint code or if you are unsure you can email them and they will get back to you. Excellent service from them.

A

Anonymous

bee said:
yep colour code is KHK and the part no is POOOO9863G9. the name is rouge tourmaline the french name for it.
thanks bee :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

yep the top coat laquer is in the pack, can be applied after halve an hour.

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:

I ordered my touch up kit from them and it matched my Pearl white paint, spot on. You just have to let them know the paint code or if you are unsure you can email them and they will get back to you. Excellent service from them.

K,
how long is delivery with this company after payment ?

RCZ1

Reaction score
jactac said:
RCZ1 said:

K,
how long is delivery with this company after payment ?

It turned up the following day. They really were very helpful :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I think i looks like i may be giving them a go. :eusa-think: