What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Touch up paint OPAL White

A

Anonymous

I have an RCZ Opal white color and I need some touch up paint for my car as I have some very minor scratches on the bumper which needs to be fixed. I already went twice to the local dealer and he has referred me to a local vendor who mixes the paint here in Malta. I want an original touchup pen from Peugeot and would like to know whether this is available or not. If yes can someone give me the part number or order number so that I can refer this to the local agent?

Thanks

A

Anonymous

I don't know whether this exists or not but my office is about 100 yds from a main dealer so will try and call in tomorrow and ask for you but can't promise as I never know what issues are going to blow up from one day to the next.

From my experience though they are sort of OK for deep chips as you have something to fill, but scratches are very hard to fill as they are so thin, it generally looks worse than before!

A

Anonymous

the paint code is on the door jamb then ask at peugeot main dealer and they will supply it. simples

A

Anonymous

thanks for the reply.

Bee, the paint code i know, i need the part number as the local dealer is refering me to a local paint shop in Malta who may mix the colours for me. I want an original Peugeot touch up paint and not whats being provided locally.

A

Anonymous

yep i had same problem with dealer and touch up paint, so tryed another dealer and they ordered it from peugeot, took two days only.

A

Anonymous

My dealer supplied me with a touch up kit for my Opal, it took about 3 weeks to get it though.

I have to say that i thought it is was very very good match.

A

Anonymous

The paint code is KWF 'Opal white' or Blanc opale for the French name
http://www.peugeotlogic.com/workshop/ws ... aintc1.htm

Any auto paints company can mix you this in an aerosol, just shake well, spray some into the plastic cap.........wait 5 minutes for the paint to thicken.
Then use a small artists brush to touch in.
This can bought as a base coat which will need lacquer over the top or as 2k (2 pack) which needs no lacquer but does take longer to dry.
Hope this helps