What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Torque settings for wheels

A

Anonymous

Does anyone know the torque settings for our wheels 18 and 19's?

Thanks
Daniel

lionhart

Reaction score
from peugeot service box what that is in lbf-ft not sure.

Attachments

• hj 016.jpg
    hj 016.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 3,396
A

Anonymous

1 deca Newton Meter (daNM) = 10 Newton Meters (NM)

10 daMN = 100 NM

100 NM = 73 ft lbs

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?ijeoti
Peugeot RCZ 2.0 GT Hdi Dolphin Blue
Sports steering wheel
Personalised plate
Painted calipers
Carbon wing mirrors
Carbon roof wrap

A

Anonymous

awesome cheers! the 308 is 93 according to the chart at work! so i guessed it would be close!

A

Anonymous

I too would like to know the answer for my 19" wheels. It looks as though the diagram that lionhart put up is no longer available and I can't find the answer in the cars handbook. Does anybody know the definitive answer?

A

Anonymous

Joske said:
Rczmk said:

10 daMN = 100 NM

100 NM = 73 ft lbs

Goes also for the 19" ;)
Sorry for showing my denseness... but I do not see a figure here to set the wrench to, merely a conversion table

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
Joske said:
Rczmk said:

10 daMN = 100 NM

100 NM = 73 ft lbs

Goes also for the 19" ;)
Sorry for showing my denseness... but I do not see a figure here to set the wrench to, merely a conversion table
Look at the handle, most you twist to set to the required torque. Once finished with back it right off to zero otherwise it affects its calibration.

Also read the instructions :lol:

A

Anonymous

Chuzzbutt said:
Look at the handle, most you twist to set to the required torque. Once finished with back it right off to zero otherwise it affects its calibration.

Also read the instructions :lol:

Chuzzy. I know how to use the torque wrench and how to slacken it off after use to avoid damage to the spring. What I asking is what to set the damn thing to. I have since learnt the setting is 100 nm. I was viewing that as a conversion chart and not realising that the answer was 100 mn. It wasn't clear to me from that post.

A

Anonymous

You see my buddy Chuzzy now that lionhart has reinstated his post, it all becomes clear. rczmk's post was explaining lionhart's post, but without lionhart's post being visible the explanation was lost as it was merely a convertion table without the torque setting being visible :crazy:

A

Anonymous

I just use MY big GUN'S..............THAT'S MORE THAN ENOUGH..........Torque :lol: