What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Top Gear

A

Anonymous

Top Gear is back on tonight 8pm BBC2, It looks like it's going to be a good show, I was there on Wednesday in the audience so you may see me, I'm behind the TV during the news and the Alice Cooper interview :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

nice one jealous of you for being at the filming of an episode at the studio.

I have been there at filming of a challenge and a town near me got mentioned at the opening part of the episode (Loughborough is finally famous for something)

A

Anonymous

Out of intrest,i watch most Top Gear's but does the RCZ appear on the cool board :eusa-think: and is it high or low :thumbdown: :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Has the RCZ even been mentioned on any Top Gear programme?

A

Anonymous

Don't think it's been mentioned on the show however both Hammond (Mirror) and Clarkson (Sunday Times) have given it excellent reviews in the past.

Alan

A

Anonymous

and top gear magazine gave it an award I believe it was best coupe or sports car cannot remember which it was

A

Anonymous

My god,Clarksson has actually complemented a Peugeot :clap: :clap:

A

Anonymous

dolanog said:
Out of intrest,i watch most Top Gear's but does the RCZ appear on the cool board :eusa-think: and is it high or low :thumbdown: :thumbup:

I had a good look at the Cool Wall and I can confirm for you that the RCZ is not on the Cool Wall :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

Hey Matt,
what is the procedure for getting on Top Gear ? Both myself and son would love to get on the show.
Are there tickets, waiting list , costs ect ect ?

Just watched the Alice Cooper show, i've also noticed that they tend to line up all the pretty ladies in the front row when doing interviews or close camera shots, not that this interests me, i'm just purely interested in cars :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

jactac said:
Hey Matt,
what is the procedure for getting on Top Gear ? Both myself and son would love to get on the show.
Are there tickets, waiting list , costs ect ect ?

Just watched the Alice Cooper show, i've also noticed that they tend to line up all the pretty ladies in the front row when doing interviews or close camera shots, not that this interests me, i'm just purely interested in cars :eusa-whistle:
Hi Jactac, tickets for the show are really hard to get hold of there is a 7 year waiting list but they are free, luckily my girlfriends uncial works for the BBC so we get them from him, but if you don't fancy waiting that long tickets go on sale for Top Gear Live tomorrow at 9am it's at the NEC Birmingham and Excel in London if you do fancy going use this discount code TG2407 it will save you some money on the tickets, the show is on in November, and as for the pretty ladies they get picked out to stand there :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Thanks Matt,
7 year waiting list wow !!
I did hear it was a long waiting list but that is ridiculous.

Just Googled the Live events, tickets start from £49 up to £99 or you can go VIP and pay from £155 up to £495 +vat.

I think this looks a better shot, i could never wait 7 years, unless Peugeot bring out an RCZ Zimmer to help me along :lol:

http://www.topgearlive.co.uk/home

Thanks for the info Matt. :beer: