What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Top Gear Currently Filming Near My House

A

Anonymous

Top Gear are currently filming at a train station down near my house which involves the train tracks and looks very funny and unusual when seeing such vehicles

RCZ1

Reaction score
I've just been on a weeks holiday on the Isle of Skye and there was a film crew filming a beautiful Mercedes convertible. I don't know what it was but I've certainly not seen one on these shores before. It did have a foreign number plate and was very, very wide.

A

Anonymous

They also filmed in a town not too far away with from what I know a BMW 880i and Mercedes Benz S coupe (i think)

but in the town near me I saw a modified Jaguar XJS and a Audi A8 (not seen Hammond's vehicle)

FGRob

Reaction score
RCZ1 said:
I've just been on a weeks holiday on the Isle of Skye and there was a film crew filming a beautiful Mercedes convertible. I don't know what it was but I've certainly not seen one on these shores before. It did have a foreign number plate and was very, very wide.
It's sounds like it could be the new SLS convertible, the bonnet is twice the size of the RCZ, we managed to have a good look at a couple at Graz. :cool:

Here's a pic:

Rob.

RCZ1

Reaction score
FGRob said:
RCZ1 said:
It's sounds like it could be the new SLS convertible, the bonnet is twice the size of the RCZ, we managed to have a good look at a couple at Graz. :cool:

Here's a pic:

Rob.

That's it Rob and boy does it look gorgeous. Is this your next car then :?: :D

FGRob

Reaction score
RCZ1 said:
That's it Rob and boy does it look gorgeous. Is this your next car then :?: :D
I wish, they cost near on £200K and they are all sold. I'm afraid I've had to go back to a more basic design, with five doors. ;)