What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

took the demo out AGAIN

A

Anonymous

well i cracked today :( rang up dealer and asked ever so politely if i could take IT out for a spin seeing as i`ve forgotten all about the car i ordered . . as i sink into the cabin all else in the mind goes " POOF " and all is well with the world :D cruising about ( and its an auto same as what i`ve ordered ) was really nice , lovely smooth and quiet , just floating along and ooo whats this on the gears . . a sequential box ,so i had a play , kinda semi auto . . forwards and backwards to go up and down the box but without the clutch . . hey this may be the norm for auto`s i dont know .. but i do know I LIKE IT . .dealer reckons mine will be here in three - four weeks . . :cry: will just have to take this out again then . ps.. when you floor it .. strewth it motors . . er so i heard :oops:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Petethefeet said:
well i cracked today :( rang up dealer and asked ever so politely if i could take IT out for a spin seeing as i`ve forgotten all about the car i ordered . . as i sink into the cabin all else in the mind goes " POOF " and all is well with the world :D cruising about ( and its an auto same as what i`ve ordered ) was really nice , lovely smooth and quiet , just floating along and ooo whats this on the gears . . a sequential box ,so i had a play , kinda semi auto . . forwards and backwards to go up and down the box but without the clutch . . hey this may be the norm for auto`s i dont know .. but i do know I LIKE IT . .dealer reckons mine will be here in three - four weeks . . :cry: will just have to take this out again then . ps.. when you floor it .. strewth it motors . . er so i heard :oops:

You little tinker Pete :beer:

I didn't realise until reading my RCZ manual, that its a Porsche automatic box. My husband had one in his old Porsche and it was superb ! His current car the Discovery, is automatic and I really like it - so much so that I'm seriously considering that my next car, whatever that may be, will be automatic. Its just so much easier in rush hour traffic.

Hope yours turns in 3 or 4 weeks - good luck :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

really . . . a Porsche box . . well i never . . tell you what it is smooth . :D