What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Time to say hello

A

Anonymous

Hi guys (and gals),

I've been reading the forum for a little while now but not posted before. Well, it's about time to - I'm picking up my Nera black GT HDi a week Friday and I can't wait!

Pics will follow :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Same as mine, good choice

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345060260.067502.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345060260.067502.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 1,642
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345060284.594523.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345060284.594523.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 1,642
A

Anonymous

:text-welcomewave: :happy-wavemulticolor: :text-welcomewave:
Great car and great choice of power unit. You will enjoy the drive and the ownership :wave:

A

Anonymous

Welcome and enjoy, remember the pics when you pick her up :)

A

Anonymous

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

Just one week to go :dance: The wait is killing me!

A

Anonymous

Hi there....make sure you come and join us too on the RCZ Facebook page....! I'm liz and help run it ;-)

And I must be the only person on this forum that doesn't actually own my own RCZ :-(

https://www.facebook.com/TheRCZ

Liz ;-)

RCZ1

Reaction score
road_runn3r said:
Hi there....make sure you come and join us too on the RCZ Facebook page....! I'm liz and help run it ;-)

And I must be the only person on this forum that doesn't actually own my own RCZ :-(

Liz ;-)

You'll have to rectify that soon Liz, seeing as you are helping to organise a RCZ meet :)

A

Anonymous

Intothevoid said:
Just one week to go :dance: The wait is killing me!

I've got three days to go.. you think you've got troubles ;)

My Pearl White manual is being pre-delivered as we speak. It's also nearly 100 klms away, so even though it maybe ready sooner, Friday is the only time I have to go get her.

I've gone for the petrol version. Fuel is not as expensive here in Oz, and frankly the economy expected from the 1.6 manual leaves me smiling already.

But I've read the HDi has brilliant torque. For city driving I suppose that means less gear changes.. that might have been smarter for me, but hey :)

Looks like we both get started at around the same time.. howdy bro :)

A

Anonymous

Hey mancer, not fair! You're Friday starts before mine :lol:
Enjoy you're new motor and get those pics posted!

I have a 400 mile round trip so looking forward to getting to know the little beauty. :cool:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 - not sure how - unless I win the lottery ;-)

But surely I can be an honorary member!?

Are you coming btw?

Lx

A

Anonymous

road_runn3r said:

Liz ;-)

Sorry Liz, I'm not a FB fan, but good for you running the page and not even being an owner :thumbup: