What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Thursday is D Day!

A

Anonymous

Dealer called Friday. Car should be with them today or tomorrow.
I can collect it on Thursday.

A few sleepless nights in store I feel!!
:dance:

A

Anonymous

Congratulations stevercz, I know the feeling my dealer call this morning they have my car and I'm picking it up wednesday. Enjoy!

RCZ1

Reaction score
stevercz said:
Dealer called Friday. Car should be with them today or tomorrow.
I can collect it on Thursday.

A few sleepless nights in store I feel!!
:dance:

You really won't be sleeping will you ! But remember good things come to those who wait - and boy, do we know a lot about waiting :lol:

Don't forget the pics :!:

A

Anonymous

well done mate come thursday it will have been well worth the wait you will feel unreal when you drive out that garage the car and the attention fantastic enjoy it mate

A

Anonymous

Nice one mate, the hardest part will be sat with your dealer when he's going through the paperwork - all you will be thinking is 'bloody get on with it'! :eusa-whistle: This only takes about 2 days so you will soon be behind your wheel. :wtf:

A

Anonymous

Well, picked her up yesterday. Just one word, FANTASTIC!
Great handover at dealers. Car was in the middle of the showroom under a peugeot cover.

To all you folks who have already taken delivery, I know now what all the fuss was about.
To everyone still waiting for theirs, hang in there guys! It's so worth waiting for.

Have taken a few pics and will upload them soon.
:thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Great news, Stevercz. :thumbup: Have everyone who've taken ownership of their car experienced similar hand-overs? :eusa-think: I've had several brand new cars in the past but never had any sort of fanfare when it came to taking ownership. :cry: This sounds like a lot of fun, in spite of the long wait most have had to endure. :dance:

dpb

Reaction score
Hi Steve,
I totally agree, what a fantastic car !

Bangor - I also had the same great hand over experience, enhanced the whole day !