What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Thumbs up RCZ Performance!!!

A

Anonymous

Just received and fitted my new Osram indicator bulbs and have binned that "fried egg" look!! Can't thank RCZ Performance enough for the correspondence and updates on the progress of my package. :thumbup: I believe that I was the first customer to have ordered from them and am hugely impressed and, completely unexpectedly, I seem to have received a few bonus bulbs. :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap: :clap: I'm not certain if this was as thanks for being the first customer or as an apology for a kind (and much appreciated) courtesy gesture due to a slight hold up as a result of their courier (no fault of their own)! Either way...it was a welcome surprise so thank you!!! :D

I have added a few pics for your guys (and girls) perusal in case you too are interested in getting rid of that English breakfast light array. I have tried to capture them illuminated so you get an idea of how clear the orange illumination is...I reckon it to be about 2 times brighter than the original bulbs. It literally takes a minute to fit them and they are far less fickery than changing the main or dipped bulbs. :thumbup: I think it looks better anyhow :cool:

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336749721.654583.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336749721.654583.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 1,601
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336749769.650761.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336749769.650761.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 1,601
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336749785.144597.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336749785.144597.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 1,601
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336749807.187414.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336749807.187414.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 1,601
A

Anonymous

Looks great Rizz :thumbup: i and you know me :crazy: have never been bothered changing these bulbs as i dont indcate :lol: but good on ya mate :thumbup:

PS you still got THAT ;) titanic steering wheel :lol: ................ICEBERG RIGHT AHEAD :lol: :lol:

Attachments

• RCZ STEERING WHEEL.jpg
    RCZ STEERING WHEEL.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 1,592
A

Anonymous

Ooooof...I can't even quibble about it because you are on the money. Still...as I have barely seen anything but rain since around the middle of March, the tiller (I actually had to google "what you call a steering wheel on a boat"...I'm not sure if that makes me sad or uneducated...evidently it proves that I don't have a boat) may stand me in good stead...at least that's how I am trying to console myself.

A

Anonymous

I wasted some money and postage ordering led indicator bulbs, end up not using and changed back to the original.

A

Anonymous

kkrcz said:
I wasted some money and postage ordering led indicator bulbs, end up not using and changed back to the original.

didnt know you where a doctor kkrcz :thumbup:

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Matt,

thank you for the kind words and your car looks much better with the bulbs you bought. I knew you would be happy with them! Glad I was able to assist you.

You are my first customer and that cannot be taken away from you.

Thank you again and keep checking back often as I am adding more manufacturers and products on a regular basis. And if you do not see something on my site that you are looking for, let me know.

:beer:

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
kkrcz said:

I tested many LED indicator bulbs but none of them worked correctly or looked right. So we ditched the idea of LED indicator bulbs and went with the Osram's, which so far have been the best find for the RCZ, the Silver Philips are good too. And yes we sell both on my website ;)