What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

A

Anonymous

This is to the Mods could we please have if possible??a indicator/label on the specific member who starts any new thread i think this would simplify and improve communications on the thread to all and especially to the person who is asking/posting the intitial thread and also a Thank you button to for people who deserve thanks for being helpfull to the specific thread topics.

also how about a "taste full" RCZ forum sticker for members cars this could be purchased by a DONATION....example £10 and whats left of the donation it goes to this site as these forums dont run on freash air.the paid up members could have certain privilige's,ie members lounge, a larger avatar.......etc just some ideas that would improve the site for members :)

A

Anonymous

I'd have a sticker too ... as long as it's discrete!
Most other forums I've been part of have a subscription if you want to access to futher parts of the sites.....

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
I'd have a sticker too ... as long as it's discrete!
Most other forums I've been part of have a subscription if you want to access to futher parts of the sites.....

THE GT AINT BOG STANDARD :thumbup: there is plenty of toys to mess about with :dance: and you have not got that much lnger to wait donna yes a tasefull/discrete sticer would :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

bee said:
you want a sticker ?

love it!

..... 'she' probably won't be bog standard for long - might hang up a couple of pink furry dice or something!!!

A

Anonymous

Thanks Jassy some good ideas there.

I'm not sure if its possible to get the thread starter stats etc but I'm sure the feedback option do exist out there on the interweb and will have a look.

As for stickers they would be nice. I think it would have to wait until we have a new template/design in place so they could be the same. This is all working progress but very slow I must admit.

As for the design of the logo/stickers plus any other forum merchandise that might materialise, we were thinking of putting this to the forum members and then having a poll in a similar format to the photo competition so users can decide.

A

Anonymous

tonyrcz said:
Thanks Jassy some good ideas there.

I'm not sure if its possible to get the thread starter stats etc but I'm sure the feedback option do exist out there on the interweb and will have a look.

As for stickers they would be nice. I think it would have to wait until we have a new template/design in place so they could be the same. This is all working progress but very slow I must admit.

As for the design of the logo/stickers plus any other forum merchandise that might materialise, we were thinking of putting this to the forum members and then having a poll in a similar format to the photo competition so users can decide.

thankyou for the reply :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Teachers pet. :lol:

Only kidding, it would be good to be able to "officialy" show thanks, and it can get a bit confusing to catch up on who opened threads.

Well done Jassy, and THANKYOU. :Moony: :lol: