What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

THP156 and THP200 steering wheel diameter

A

Anonymous

Hi,

Does anyone know the difference between the steering wheels? I know the THP200 is smaller, but by how much?

Thanks

A

Anonymous

I've read on a thread some time ago that the standard wheel is similar to a ships wheel!

I'm sure they are exaggerating, but as I have the sports wheel, I couldn't comment!

A

Anonymous

I thought they are the same, only the sport steering is smaller (quite significantly). Sport steering is optional.

A

Anonymous

Yea i mean the sports wheel.

So if im correct its 20mm smaller, has RCZ printed in it, and does not have thumbrests?

A

Anonymous

It's slightly more sculpted at the Thumb rests but no chrome inserts its also more flat bottomed at at the base of the wheel and overall it makes the rcz nicer to drive the sports steering wheel is only available in al antara guise you can't get the wheel in leather only

A

Anonymous

Alright, anyone know where to pickup a wheel like this or want to trade for the regular wheel?

Do dealerships sells it? I heard something about sports-package?

A

Anonymous

The alcantara wheel is available at all dealerships £168 fitted :thumbup:the sports package ie smaller wheel and sound membrane are only available when ordering a new car

A

Anonymous

kkrcz said:
I thought they are the same, only the sport steering is smaller (quite significantly). Sport steering is optional.
Here in the UK the 200BHP comes with the "sports wheel" as standard.

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
kkrcz said:
Here in the UK the 200BHP comes with the "sports wheel" as standard.

In Australia the sports wheel is standard on the 200bhp model as well.