What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

THP 200 Brownstone MkII

glummy

Reaction score
Dear RCZ fans,

I´m new to this forum, and decided to share a picture of my recently bought RCZ, which is a browstone limited edition.

Enjoy your RCZ's.

Attachments

• 20231005-192406-glm-nolp.jpg
    20231005-192406-glm-nolp.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 42

VoxMagna

Reaction score
Hey, Glummy!

I really like your approach on the label. As you can see from your neighbour thread, I called mine „Facelift brownstone“.

Well, i consider the tag „Brownstone Mk II“ much cooler. Since it‘s not official, I will borrow it from you. 😬

The original Brownstone was limited to 150 vehicles. Regarding a „Brownstone Mk II“, I just only know of two up to now.

Obviously, one is located in Portugal. And theres this lil gerbil miss standing on my driveway somewhere in the outmost northern part of Germany… 😀

Are there others? Please forum fellas, help.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey, Glummy!

I really like your approach on the label. As you can see from your neighbour thread, I called mine „Facelift brownstone“.

Well, i consider the tag „Brownstone Mk II“ much cooler. Since it‘s not official, I will borrow it from you. 😬

The original Brownstone was limited to 150 vehicles. Regarding a „Brownstone Mk II“, I just only know of two up to now.

Obviously, one is located in Portugal. And theres this lil gerbil miss standing on my driveway somewhere in the outmost northern part of Germany… 😀

When you say Brownstone II are these cars officially Brownstones with the Brownstone badge on the dash?
we have a few brown cars in the UK with same interior but no Brownstone designation

glummy

Reaction score
Hey, Glummy!

Hey VoxMagna,

Yes, from our knowledge we found only two. I know that I saw a few of them - even saw one for sale here in Portugal - from the first generation. Lets call them MKI.
But, from MKII, just these two. I guess we have some rare ladies in the garage :D

I can say that in Portugal you can see a few MKI, but spotting a MKII in the road is somehow difficult (whichever version).

glummy

Reaction score
When you say Brownstone II are these cars officially Brownstones with the Brownstone badge on the dash?
we have a few brown cars in the UK with same interior but no Brownstone designation
Hi,

I think I saw one car with that interior - on the web - and it was of white color in the exterior.
But, from the info scattered in the internet the brownstone edition has the exterior of brown color, and also that interior. From what I know there's no number in the car identifying the limited edition production.

To browse the characteristics, just Google "Peugeot RCZ browstone".

VoxMagna

Reaction score
Hey guys,

this whole Brownstone Mk II occupies me more than I‘ll admit.

So, I stumbled into my local Pug trader. He doesn‘t know too much about the original Brownstone but… t’seems I caught his interest. He says, according to my VIN, he can provide me with info on my built-in packages and stuff. I know that in the UK there is a website where you can find these info in a jiffy but here in Germany there’s no such thing.

Someday soon, I‘ll give him a visit. Would be a great thing to compare my lil lady with the original Brownstone MK I.

From what I already know:

Bistre colour, brakes, JBL sound, sport pack, visions pack, all leather are the same in comparison.👍🏻

But: no black stripe, THP200 instead of the THP156, no cohiba seats (seems i have „alcantara coffee“??? What….? eh…Latte, anyone? 😀), no spreaded double pipe, of course no brownstone label.

As soon as I can provide some news or findings, I‘ll let you know.

Drive safe, guys

Andreas