What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Thoughts on the new A4?

A

Anonymous

I've always loved the A4...ok...the S Line versions. ;-) What are your thoughts on the new one? Personally, I think it looks freaking cool :cool: and can't wait to see the S lines!

Word of warning Daniel...don't go spanking your budget on the current model!!! Residuals will drop quicker than a lady of the night's knickers when this bad boy arrives!!!!

A

Anonymous

Looks fab and s line will look even sportier just a pitty you couldn't make the A4 drive like a 3 series then it'd be perfect.

A

Anonymous

That's actually an S4, so it already has a lot of the S-Line features.

Looks pretty good....almost like a 4-door version of my A5 :D

A

Anonymous

TomC said:
That's actually an S4, so it already has a lot of the S-Line features.

Looks pretty good....almost like a 4-door version of my A5 :D

Yes..it is. Well observed TomC! :thumbup: I guess I meant the RS rather than whole S Line range.

A

Anonymous

Yip its a S4 with full led headlamps. l by far prefer a S line a4 to a m sport 3 series anyday as they have far more road presence.

Sent from the crowne plaza hotel in Manchester airport....via HTC.LOL.

Ps l just wish they would mount them door mirrors on the god damn doors which gives any car more width

A

Anonymous

Have an awesome holiday Jass bud!! Lord knows you deserve it!! Oh...and...remember to only look at other women when Avril isn't around or from behind some heavily mirrored Ray Ban's!! :cool: :lol::lol:

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Have an awesome holiday Jass bud!! Lord knows you deserve it!! Oh...and...remember to only look at other women when Avril isn't around or from behind some heavily mirrored Ray Ban's!! :cool: :lol::lol:

Thanks Matt l have left my fav Oakley shades in the focus :cry: its in the bodyshop will get a replica pair over in Egypt.

A

Anonymous

I swear the germans have a competition to see who can design the most hideous front end, this one will give the new 1 series a run for its money...

A

Anonymous

These pics are artists impressions so no one has any idea what the front looks like, Audi are following the family look so have a look at the new A3 and A6 to have an idea of what it will look like.

I went to Germany last year for a car forum for the new Q7 , and it looks nothing like the pics circling the internet on what it will look like.