What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

This morning temperature

FGRob

Reaction score
Not sure what temperature people saw this morning, I got up to a very frozen RCZ that was sitting at -3C :wtf: :wtf: :helpme:

The heated seats wereeeeeeeeeee greattttttttttttt :dance: :dance: :dance:

Rob

A

Anonymous

Not wanting to appear a bit of a numptie but I couldn't find the temperature display this morning :oops:

Had ice on the windscreen this morning so suspect it wasn't 25!!!!!

You are not the only one that has been praising the heated seats today - me I had my thermals on ;)

A

Anonymous

Not yet icy here in N Ireland but I'm really looking forward to the heated seats because my Hyundai's leather was SOOOO cold if your jacket/jumper/blouse rode up :crazy:

FGRob

Reaction score
BangorRCZ said:
Hyundai's leather was SOOOO cold if your jacket/jumper/blouse rode up :crazy:
What have you being doing to achieve this position :wave: :lol: :lol: :lol: :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

FGRob said:
BangorRCZ said:
Hyundai's leather was SOOOO cold if your jacket/jumper/blouse rode up :crazy:
What have you being doing to achieve this position :wave: :lol: :lol: :lol: :eusa-whistle:
:oops: That WOULD be telling :lol:

A

Anonymous

The car was very frosty this morning. When I started the car the displaying came up with a warning to beware of Ice. I've never seen that before. Nice touch!