What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

This is the future

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Posted on the fb owners group could this be the first RCZ electric conversion? And what a donor!
I’ve been in touch with the guy and it’s a genuine project so watch this space 👍
8D53CFF2-9099-4AEE-A164-DDFDCDE85C10.jpeg

JC1

Reaction score
I know a guy doing the same on a VW T5.. very do able but not cheap I don't think.

MasterDomino

Reaction score
Curious how is he planning to place batteries, boot is an option, also that top loaded charger will look sick

MasterDomino

Reaction score
Well the car as is, its already pretty planted, comparable to the tesla roadster, soo possibly doing it maybe rimac style, as you dont need exhaust and gearbox anymore, or maybe placing the motor at the back and combining it with batteries going through the middle and then making a front trunk(frunk), if done properly it could have some space as hdi engine fitting in this car only means that it needs it.

George123

Reaction score
Posted on the fb owners group could this be the first RCZ electric conversion? And what a donor!
I’ve been in touch with the guy and it’s a genuine project so watch this space 👍
View attachment 9264Just seen this while searching around for info. My little Zis a diesel and I’m looking to do something similar, as most of the roads where I live will be pretty much out of bounds with new restrictions coming into force. I love my little Z and don’t want to get rid of her. Do you know any more about this project, or where I could look for it?