What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

This is how your RCZ was made ....

xtof73

Reaction score
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVSLDLoIwrY[/youtube]

renegade79

Reaction score
Interesting - the RCZ R is supercharged and turbo charged :eusa-think:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
:text-goodpost:

Although the program did get a few things wrong, including fitting the wrong exhaust/bumper for the R, wrong wheels for the R, wrong arches for the R and most importantly, HOW THE H3LL DOES SHE SEE THE OIL LEVEL IN LESS THAN A SECOND ON THE DIPSTICK :eek: :shock: :eusa-think:

renegade79

Reaction score
:lol: ha ha.
They did show the bumper/exhaust being fitted but it was not for a R. Still quite an interesting article if not for the American narrator who couldn't pronounce puujoe!!! :mrgreen:

Tomas_90

Reaction score
renegade79 said:
Noticed that too. And also it doesn't have a Twin-Scroll Turbocharger but a Variable Geometry Turbocharger :D

renegade79

Reaction score
Tomas_90 said:
renegade79 said:
Noticed that too. And also it doesn't have a Twin-Scroll Turbocharger but a Variable Geometry Turbocharger :D
Hmmm, I was under the impression that The turbo in my GTi is a twin scroll turbo and that engine is essentially the same as in the 200thp.... :eusa-think:

Tomas_90

Reaction score
renegade79 said:
Tomas_90 said:
renegade79 said:
Hmmm, I was under the impression that The turbo in my GTi is a twin scroll turbo and that engine is essentially the same as in the 200thp.... :eusa-think:
Actually looking at wikipedia now it is referred to having a twin-scroll.... :eusa-think: But i'm sure i've read it had a VGT somewhere before :eusa-think:

RCZ-R

Reaction score
It is a twin-scroll turbo. not a VTG. there is absolutely no VTG control device visible on the turbo housing.

renegade79

Reaction score
Am I right in saying that the twin scroll turbo helps reduce turbo lag?