What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Third brake light

A

Anonymous

This is highly unusual Abs this light comes in a one piece unit ,so no individual led can be replaced,it will be covered under the cars 3 year's warranty.

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
This is highly unusual Abs this light comes in a one piece unit ,so no individual led can be replaced,it will be covered under the cars 3 year's warranty.
Really........ I'm surprise that they only give 6 months warranty on a clutch, but three years on a bulb/LED :crazy:

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
jassyo06 said:
Really........ I'm surprise that they only give 6 months warranty on a clutch, but three years on a bulb/LED :crazy:
The thinking behind that will be that led bulbs are designed to last x no. of thousands of hours and can't really be abused, whereas a clutch...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

A

Anonymous

Abzynthe said:
OO58RON said:
Abzynthe said:
Hmm, ill look into the warranty.
You blew that long since :lol:

I was thinking, that, but you never know, the guy who looks at it might be blind :p
Chances are if you take it to a Peugeot dealership then they wouldn't know what was standard and what wasn't :lol:

Abzynthe

Reaction score
lol. Well my wheels do have peugeot centre caps, and the only other thing is the sub, which I can take out and unless they lifted the boot carpet, they would never know ;)

A

Anonymous

Abzynthe said:
lol. Well my wheels do have peugeot centre caps, and the only other thing is the sub, which I can take out and unless they lifted the boot carpet, they would never know ;)
What about the grille and the lights and I'm sure that you've mention one or two other things. I keep thinking that you must have money burning a hole in your pockets as you always seem to be doing one thing or another. Or is it just my senility :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

Abzynthe said:

Mybe the subwoofer in the boot has something to do with led going wonky :eusa-think:

Abzynthe

Reaction score
jassyo06 said:
Abzynthe said:

Mybe the subwoofer in the boot has something to do with led going wonky :eusa-think:

I doubt it, all the wires for the subwoofer are separate from everything else apart from the speaker line in :)