What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Third Brake Light needs replaced

JackD1969

Reaction score
Hello all first post on here since joining, thanks for letting me in.
Didn't know the tail light had bulbs out till a friend from work informed me.
Can you advise on best place to get a replacement and best price as dont wanna pay over the top, other than this more than happy with my.car

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there and welcome to the forum. The middle brake light is LEDs and the new ones are about £200, there's always a chance of getting one from scrap yard or breakers yards. A friend of mine got one from somewhere in Europe delivered for about £175 all in, so hope this helps and happy hunting..
Drive safe when you can and stay lucky 🍀.... Les n Co

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there and welcome, yes I bought a new brake light and as Les said it were €150 plus VAT and £15 delivery from a company in Holland it were the cheapest I could find as dealers over in the UK want over £200 plus the vat!C1C43BB0-C289-45A9-A826-7121D4F0D82D.jpeg

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there I did buy a complete boot from a scrap yard with all the fittings fin middle brake light, motor and lock etc.. And I was lucky 🍀 DSC_7773.JPGwith the possibility of an led blowing and both myself and the wife having RCZs just edging my bets...
Low cost complete £130......
All stay safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co