What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Things I am missing

A

Anonymous

Hello,

Its been almost three weeks since I drove my RCZ for the first time and I'm loving it.

However there are a couple of things that are quite basic and I was wondering if they are missing or I just haven't discovered them yet (for example it was just yesterday when I realized that the side mirrors automatically change position when you are trying to park close to a pavement with the rear gear wow!).
Anyway what I am looking for is
a) How is the Parking Light activated? I think is quite important but I just can't find how to turn it on
b) When locking/unlocking the car with the immobilizer I would like to have that function when the open windows close/open on a long press. It is really annoying when you realize that a window is half open when you have already locked the car..

Thanks!!

RCZ1

Reaction score
Hi Shakur

The RCZ is a lovely car to drive - as you are finding out. Glad to hear that you are loving ownership :thumbup:

In answer to your first question, to turn on your parking lights, turn off your engine, turn your lights to the off position, then turn your lights back on to the sidelight setting, (first turn on the lighting stalk on Sport models or second turn on GT versions). As you open your door you should hear a short sound to show that the lights are on. The sidelights will stay on until you return to your key and won't discharge the battery.

For your second question, its not possible to close your windows from the keyfob when outside of the vehicle. I'm afraid you will have to get into the habit of making sure that all windows are closed before you exit the vehicle.

I hope this helps. :D