What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

The wait is nearly over :)

A

Anonymous

Car arrived this week......should have it by next week :p :p sooo looking forward

A

Anonymous

so is mine! hahah! went to see mine and urs yesterday, mine is the dolphin blue. will be at home on monday even though than begins the painstakingly long wait...NUMBER PLATES

A

Anonymous

Hi Steve
I saw your's too...looks great....I was a bit surprised with mine as I had ordered the leather seats in black and found them in cream(like yours).....honestly, they are nicer !!! "kull deni trid tihdu b gid"...........hoping that I will be driving it next week :) :)

A

Anonymous

jonvella said:
Hi Steve
I saw your's too...looks great....I was a bit surprised with mine as I had ordered the leather seats in black and found them in cream(like yours).....honestly, they are nicer !!! "kull deni trid tihdu b gid"...........hoping that I will be driving it next week :) :)

U ejja! thats great man quite lucky than, did yours arrive last friday? Are you going to take it tomorrow?

A

Anonymous

Hi Steve
Yes mine arrived this week with yours.........I will be taking it most probably on Tuesday........I guess you saw mine as John who takes care of the garage told me you were popping in that afternoon to see your car. The leather seats in Lama are nicer than what I expected so I m pretty happy that they came that way, even if for a daily use I have to pay more attention now !!! Did you get the sports pack with yours ?? I got it and its really cooool, steering is smaller + you get the display between the dials as digital too....I m very happy with that

Hope we manage to meet for a drink one day, together with great white
Jon

A

Anonymous

Hi Jon,

Iccewict ghax i actually didn't opt for the Sport Pack - i really don't know why! how much did that cost? I'm hoping due to work reasons that it actually comes tomorrow and not tuesday!

Issa m'hemx tghamel i'll have to use the bigger steering wheel hehe.

:eusa-whistle:

Steve

btw yes do be careful with regards to whitish leather - something i experienced was blue jeans stains in a former car i owned

A

Anonymous

Hi Steve

The sports pack was just 350euro.....quite worth it I think...insomma, the one you have is still veryyyy nice. That is what I m really worried about the Lama leather, Jeans !!! I already bought protection for it to apply beforehand......issa naraw !!!

A

Anonymous

Hi Jon

I just realised your car was also delivered. Good luck. I asked Steve if he heard news on your car (PM). I will try and pop down to the garage tomorrow afternoon. Steve hope you are reading this: re number plates try and work on it, ie the Maltese way, if you can get help go for it. Do pester the sales man to have the paper work filed, when I say pester, pester with a capital P. Take the cars home even without the number plates and start enjoying them. Good luck to both of you and hope we can all meet up soon. btw there is an other Maltese on the forum 'Grip' he has a delivery date approx March.

Regrds

Pete

A

Anonymous

bugia said:
Hi Jon

I just realised your car was also delivered. Good luck. I asked Steve if he heard news on your car (PM). I will try and pop down to the garage tomorrow afternoon. Steve hope you are reading this: re number plates try and work on it, ie the Maltese way, if you can get help go for it. Do pester the sales man to have the paper work filed, when I say pester, pester with a capital P. Take the cars home even without the number plates and start enjoying them. Good luck to both of you and hope we can all meet up soon. btw there is an other Maltese on the forum 'Grip' he has a delivery date approx March.

Regrds

Pete

Haha the Maltese way :eusa-whistle: - thats a bit of a problems though, ma naf lill-hadd:( pero naraw x'nistghu nirrangaw.

The last stage hopefully commences tomorrow (hopefully ends tomorrow too hehe - wishful thinking)

Steve (ejja ha niltaqghu wahda)

A

Anonymous

Hi Pete
Thanks for your mess Pete....pop in tomorrow and have a look at mine's and steve's. There is an other one in the garage an amber-red which they got for the showroom.

We will definitely meet up for a drink :)))

A

Anonymous

Hi Jonvella

I poped in early this afternoon and had a quick look at the two beauties, actual three, not that I think much of the 3rd.... not mentioning it is the amber Red as someone here on the forum wouldn't be please!!!! :eusa-shhh: No all 3 are just Fab. :clap:
I left you and Steve my contact details with John so feel free to call or email so we can organize our own RCZ meet. I know who the Grey one belongs too, maybe we could tempt him to join the forum.... Beware the Maltesers are taking over this forum.. :beer:
Good luck to you and John and hope you get the number plates in the shortest time possible.
(Pete)
Bugia
Malta

1.6 Petrol Opel White.
Black Leather Seats
Black Mirrors
19’’ Sortilege Black Onyx
Easy Motion

A

Anonymous

hmmmmmmmmmmmm so you dont like the red but happy you agreed all three are fab, enjoy the motoring

A

Anonymous

Hi Pete

Thanks for you mess and will definitely contact you to meet up.........you are right !! the rcz is getting very popular in Malta. I saw the amber-red in the showroom today as I went to sign some papers.

I m hoping to have the car tomorrow........the maltese way (you know what I mean ;) )

A

Anonymous

ahhh how did you manage that? i have a week (mill-inqas) to wait for the plates...:( btw i am pleased the car is in the garage but im not too pleased with the state it is in...i mean, upon close inspections i can see small scratches (not deep) and am thinking of complaining - they are very small scratches (laquer i think)

What do you think i should do?

Steve

RCZ1

Reaction score
steve6 said:
ahhh how did you manage that? i have a week (mill-inqas) to wait for the plates...:( btw i am pleased the car is in the garage but im not too pleased with the state it is in...i mean, upon close inspections i can see small scratches (not deep) and am thinking of complaining - they are very small scratches (laquer i think)

What do you think i should do?

Steve

Steve, I take it they haven't prepared your car for delivery yet? If so, then I would wait until you are due to take delivery, look over the car very carefully and if the scratches are still there, then tell them that you are not happy with it. It may be that the scratches are just superficial and will come out as part of the car's preparation.

A

Anonymous

no no car is in garage without plates though, very superficial scratches though and upon putting no plates on, ill take it to them to see:) hopefully if there are problems they will be sorted.

steve

A

Anonymous

Hi Steve
I am still without it :( a friend of mine knows someone who can get me the papers a bit earlier, hopefully, we'll see tomorrow now.....if i knew the person myself I would ask him for yours too but since a friend of mine is doing me this favour i can't be greedy, sorry !!

I wouldn't worry too much about the small scratches (if they are small) I think its normal that you have these small scratched....if you're not happy just tell them about it.

I think you should have the papers by Friday, it normally takes 3/4 working days.

Good luck mate !!!

A

Anonymous

Thanks Jon,

U le man don't worry about it! it will be great to meet up, very eager to drive this car.

Is yours in the garage yet?

Steve

A

Anonymous

Hi Steve

Got the car yesterday, trying to enjoy every minute of it :)

Can you send me an email with your contact details please, [email protected]

Cheers