What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

The RCZ has landed!

RCZ-mad

Reaction score
Greetings all, finally joined the RCZ flock and got a 2011 Auto (non-satnav). Been going over the car with a fine tooth comb and making a list of all the little tweaks we want to do. Other than that, very happy with this low kay example with full service history and bought from an official Peugeot dealership (previous owner traded in).

Peugeot RCZ - first day - censored.jpg

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Wow what a shine looks really well... Enjoy your drive sure to have a big smile on your face..
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀 les n Co

RCZ-mad

Reaction score
Thanks mate, I made it very clear to the dealer that I wanted it polished up before collection and detailed properly, wanted to make sure the experience of picking it up was good for my wife!

Some pleasant surprises have been finding the cargo net for the boot unused in original packaging, was planning on getting one until I found it. Also I was happy the wheels didn't have any gutter rash at all. When you look closely, you can see they actually did have some rash and the dealer sanded it back and resprayed. They did a good job so it saves me the hassle.

Another one was finding it had some decent tyres on it, Pirelli's which I'm very happy about.

The service records are complete and also came with receipts from previous mechanical fixes carried out - a new alternator (about 10,000km ago) new front discs/pads about the same time.

You know the classic tale some sellers tell you about how it was owned by a little old lady? Well, this actually was lol. Her personal details are all over the receipts so it really explains why the condition is so good, it definitely hasn't been thrashed.

RCZ-mad

Reaction score
Damn, that would have been great. Guess I'll have to wait a whole year for the next one lol. Are there any other similar car days coming up in Melbourne or surrounds? Would hate to miss the next one.