What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

The R has started losing oil.

turboguy

Reaction score
Oh balls spotted the car is leaking oil , hopefully its a slight leaky pipe. Took it for its first oil change after 4k miles and the garage said he wont do it cos of the leak even though its a very slow leak,filled the under engine tray.

WIll be taking it to the pug dealer as its the nearest garage from my house (1 mile away). Hoping its not major but still have the warranty on the car and I have informed them of the problem. They will pay upto £10k in repairs...
I havent even driven the car above 4K RPM much usually only stays below 4K RPM....

Kerr

Reaction score
The crankshaft oil seal failed on mine. Once replaced it hasn't lost a drop of oil again.

It wasn't a big bill.

turboguy

Reaction score
Yeah same problem the tensioner bolt has come loose. Too many pot holes around where I live causing problems. Anyway pug dealer has fixed it and its cost me an accelera tyre :p and thats with my 10% discount for being a PSC club member. Besides the oil leak they went over the car and couldnt fault anything else on the car ;)