What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

The new addition!

A

Anonymous

Good evening
Been browsing the forum since getting the RCZ at the end of may, and finally decided to join. First saw the car whilst out on survey when it was just on release and thought then what a stunner!!, so when I saw a good lease deal I took the plunge and ordered one......no regrets, it's a great drive and a great car....super car looks for hatchback money. I have a 156 GT manual in charcoal stock vehicle, has all I need and does all I want, a great driving car even with only 156hp(could do with and easily take another 100 hp),very economical(49 mpg over the 3500 miles I've done in it since delivery at the end of may). Only seen a few around, and a lot of those in White.but it looks the part whatever the colour. Well done Peugeot for building it.

156GT
Charcoal
Manual

A

Anonymous

:text-welcomewave: some pics of ur new toy :auto-car:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum :)

We always like to see pics of RCZ's so please post when you get chance.

Enjoy the car to the full :)

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the reply,will post some pics......after a clean!!

A

Anonymous

Why not a before and after shots so we can see ur hard work :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Welcome and enjoy your driving.................
Pics please :!:

A

Anonymous

just uploaded a few pics on the gallery, have also been looking over the forum and have seen the pics at Bedford Autodrome......I'm only 2 miles from there!!, so have probably heard the RCZ's around the track!!

A

Anonymous

off to surrey(near chobham-new ground for me!!) tomorrow for a survey so might give the rcz a run and keep an eye for others that pass by, any forum members situated that way?