What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

The Lion goes from Strength to Strength

A

Anonymous

Hi,
After almost 3 months our Opal White GT 156 arrived.
The updates we received from Dickens, Wrexham made the wait bearable.
They were there for the conception, they informed us of our Austrian birth and they kept us updated on his journey home via Killinghome. Steve the salesman or as my wife calls him Steve, the best salesman in the world even took a photograph of him arriving on the transporter for her.
This has proved to be one of the best new car buying experiences we've had.
I have a few more things to admit:
Yes, I have woken in the night and looked down at the car below and smiled.
Yes, I have cleaned and polished it three times in the six days. (Thanks to RCZ1 for their detailed cleaning instructions).
Yes, I have had admiring looks and comments about the car and even seen the wavy hand dance in the rear view mirror (people describing the back windscreen!!!)
Yes, I have done 400 miles in a week for no particular reason.
Yes, I am delighted with the new lower emissions engine and the £130 a year road tax.
Yes, my wife has named him.
And yes at this present time were are delighted with our new car.
I will try and keep posting our thoughts and experiences on the forum. I have been a member for some time but felt i shouldn't post without owning the car.
I thank other forum members for their interesting and informative articles.
SIIISEA

Attachments

• photo3.JPG
    photo3.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 1,454
  • photo4.jpeg
    photo4.jpeg
    95.8 KB · Views: 1,454
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 1,454
A

Anonymous

Loved reading that, Siisea, thx. Makes the wait till week 42 a bit shorter again.

RCZ1

Reaction score
A very enjoyable read and welcome to the wonderful world of RCZ ownership. Keep on having fun :thumbup: :D

A

Anonymous

So true... Almost 100% of what you did is what I did ! Welcome bro !

A

Anonymous

what an amazing looking car, bet you're gonna have fun driving that

A

Anonymous

mol , hope the time flys for you , i know how hard it is to wait.

A

Anonymous

Sums up what we what all do and the reactions we get on a daily basis. Top notch!

A

Anonymous

Ah very sweet

I collect mine on the 11th October. Same colour & wheels!

Cannot wait

A

Anonymous

How have I missed this thread till now? So much fun reading it at so many true words. I didn't know they came in via Killingholme though. I've spent many hours waiting for my tanker load of beer to come off a boat there and watched the Mercs and VX's coming off, but never seen any Peugeots.
Continued enjoyment to you siisea