What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

The great day is almost here!!!

A

Anonymous

Finally! One month earlier than expected...I saw my shinny beauty. Icy, dirty and full of plastics...but it's my shinny!!!

Only 4 days to add quad exhausts, plate and dark brakes...and it's mine!!!

Editor's note: it's actually mine as it was paid today so....mine mine mine mine!!!

I'll take some good pictures once it's clean and in some beautiful places...

A

Anonymous

Re: The great day is almost there!!!

how do you add the quad-exhausts? is it an option? and what about the brakes, are they painted at your dealer´s?

sorry, about all these questions, but i´m expecting mine too, and i was quite interested in having quad-exhausts...

by the way, i´m from portugal...

A

Anonymous

not an option yet in uk but a few have been modified with just exaust end trims at custon centres- there is to be a proper quad kit supplied in new year by peugeot uk. would imagine you will be able to obtain one them. brake callipers are painted at the factory normaly but your dealer may do them also. bonas notchas if thats correct

A

Anonymous

I just showed the pictures of a post in this forum about how the exhausts were fitted and they are trying to do that.

Also I told them to paint the brakes before they release the car. Both things will take just a few hours because they have to cut something to fit the exhausts

A

Anonymous

bee said:
bonas notchas if thats correct

Buenas noches (at least if you want to say "good night" xD)

A

Anonymous

Yer, when you get your quads fitted can you post some pics please.

Also, do you have to sacrifice the wheel well in order to have the quads, as it is bang smack in the way. Looks an extremely tight fit judging by the 'Underside' photo on this Forum. It must be possible tho, I'm just very interested in how, as I would definitely swop my 'fakes' for the real thing!

Cheers :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

You don't have 5th wheel. You have something to make a quick repair to your damage wheel, nothing more.

I was talking to my dealer today. They showed me my baby ready to cut the lower rear and fit the quads but they told me it was 330 euros. Quite expensive but...in for a penny , in for a pound!!. Also they told me that painting the brakes was like other 300 euros and I just loled and said him: ok, I myself will do it, nevermind.

I also told the about the alignment as someone pointed about how important was that and how awful could it end if the quads are not well aligned.

A

Anonymous

Finally, I enjoyed my new RCZ this week. It's just A WESOME!!! (in 2 words... :cool: )

Here you have the first batch of pictures, just a few taken at the beach, in a hot january day in Valencia (23 degrees almost all the week...amazing!)

Here you have the entire rack of pictures http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v235/bokepacha/RCZ/

But I will just enlight this one...I love this ass!!! (this is a reduced copy for the forum, original size in my previous link)

A

Anonymous

I've only seen UK RCZ's so far and it looks even better in the sun!!! :D

Great pics on your photo Bucket too!

RCZ1

Reaction score
Looked at your photobucket pics - they are great. The RCZ looks fab - you just gotta love that roof :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Thanks, I already do!!!

Also, after the photo session I was driving home with a friend, we stopped in front of a traffic light when a father with 2 little kids was looking at the car, one of his kids did the same and they went directly to the floor. They were ok hopefully, but we started laughing a lot once they were far away...quite funny how people stops to check the car.

I feel myself like a prince :dance: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Dude it looks the mutts nuts, those tail pipes are wicked :clap: , and you have something called sunshine as well, some people get all the luck.....

A

Anonymous

bokepacha said:
Finally, I enjoyed my new RCZ this week. It's just A WESOME!!! (in 2 words... :cool: )

Here you have the first batch of pictures, just a few taken at the beach, in a hot january day in Valencia (23 degrees almost all the week...amazing!)

Here you have the entire rack of pictures http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v235/bokepacha/RCZ/

But I will just enlight this one...I love this ass!!! (this is a reduced copy for the forum, original size in my previous link)

Hurray.............nice to see someone else with dummy quads :clap: :dance: I've got them & have had loads of possitive feedback (no negative)!

Can I just say 1 thing tho.....please dont be offended, but it looks like the dummies have not been filled in inside & consequently, you can see daylight through them.

Mine have had black rubber attached at the back so you cant see through, makes them look more real...please take this in the spirit of friendship! Your car looks absolutely gorgeous! Enjoy :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I agree. I need to add something dark in the back of the exhausts....