What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

The Feline Kit / Pack for the RCZ

A

Anonymous

Hi all Im Wilkie
just a couple of questions the
Feline pack is this being stopped
. I haven't got mine yet but still waiting it will happen anyway, is there another part or another quad exhaust system ? that fits I am quite disappointed don't seem to be able to find Feline quad on any Peugeot site any further information please.

Can anybody shed some light on this matter please.

Thanks
Wilkie

RCZ1

Reaction score
Hi Wilkie, welcome to the forum.

I'm afraid the quad exhaust for the feline kit has been stopped but you can still get the rest of the feline kit.
If you are still interested in quad exhausts, Irmscher do some for the RCZ (not performance enhancing) or there are other performance enhancing ones ie Ruffer exhausts to name one. Others who know more about this sort of thing will be along shortly to give you more information.

A

Anonymous

Check out bastuck, they have quad exhaust for the rcz

A

Anonymous

Thanks for your help Guys will have another look around
Cheers

Wilkie

A

Anonymous

Hi Wilkie

You can get RCZ Feline Quad Exhaust from ebay. Look like it's stock from dealer with warranty.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/130650145537?ss ... 1438.l2649

But I suggest you to look at Ruffer performance or Remus. It's much better, have same price but also have good sound and can add a little bit power to your car.

cheers

A

Anonymous

So the exhaust part of feline kit is just fake then? and not connected to the exhaust ports on the left hand side :wtf:

A

Anonymous

There is a thread covering this somewhere (showing the different options) but I'm sure that the feline kit was NOT a fake system and you would see for instance exhaust fumes coming out of all pipes.

I think what is being said is that the feline kit did not enhance performance/power/noise like the Ruffer and Remus exhausts do.

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
So the exhaust part of feline kit is just fake then?
jassy would I have fake pipes ????? Not on you your nellie :ugeek:

A

Anonymous

Feline kit not fake but in comparison with Ruffer and Remus it's add nothing then just 4 pipes to your car. You can find tread about exhaust and choice what you want to get for your money.

A

Anonymous

Not so bad, it' affect only on warranty of exhaust. But may depend from situation.