What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

The engine bits

A

Anonymous

Hi all,

I had the smashin' Engine Fault Repair Needed signal.

Popped it in for a service and it's going to need a new Cylinder Head!!!!

Going to be without my precious for at least a week....

DOH!

A

Anonymous

Damnfoolman said:
Hi all,

I had the smashin' Engine Fault Repair Needed signal.

Popped it in for a service and it's going to need a new Cylinder Head!!!!

Going to be without my precious for at least a week....

DOH!
Now that's what I call a bummer :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

Crap................how old is your car dave........ :eusa-think: its not 2 years old yet is it??? Whats the mileage :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
hanswuk said:
Petrol or Diesel?

Daves car is a EX Fully Loaded Demo 2011 200gt

Thanks Jassy, I could not remember! I just had to grab the paperwork.

I bought it in October. 2011. So, I'm REALLY hoping its a warranty job as I've had it from the dealer less than 2 years.

Everything crossed here I can tell you

D

A

Anonymous

Damnfoolman said:
jassyo06 said:
hanswuk said:
Petrol or Diesel?

Daves car is a EX Fully Loaded Demo 2011 200gt

Thanks Jassy, I could not remember! I just had to grab the paperwork.

I bought it in October. 2011. So, I'm REALLY hoping its a warranty job as I've had it from the dealer less than 2 years.

Everything crossed here I can tell you

D

Nowt to worry about mate as long as they dont give ya pug 107 :lol: :lol: like they did with me for 4 days :lol: :cool: for a courtesy car

A

Anonymous

So,

Expecting to get my 'lil Minx back tomorrow with new timing gear and a new cylinder head.

Watch this space!

D

A

Anonymous

So strange.

The Lil Minx seems different.

Looser in the rev range, and swifter than before. She oddly feels harder in the ride, but I'm putting that down to cold weather and the correct pressure in the rubber bits. Even my lovely wife commented on it.

I was impressed my AD were able to complete the service and a massive engine rebuild within a week including a weekend.

They offered a comp car but I chose to just use my legs. Thanks to Michael and Wayne at the Eastbourne PUG depot. Nice service guy's.

Let's hope the dreaded engine waring light stays off from now onwards!

Davie