What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

The End is Nigh

GT RCZ

Reaction score
Called into the dealer on Saturday & found out that my car is now in the Uk distribution centre at Killingholme. :dance: :dance: :dance:

Its taken four weeks since being built to get that far.

It has been a long old wait since placing my order back on the 1st June but guess this week is going to seem even longer than the time past by.

Reg No. all sorted space saver spare wheel ordered due in this week jack purchased off Ebay.

Arranged for carbon roof to be put on Friday by local sign company collect the car Saturday. :eusa-whistle:

Monday booked off as holiday.

Spec GT THP200 Amber Red
19" Black Solstice Wheels
Black Calipers
NG4 Sat Nav
JBL Hi-fi
Vision Pack
Front Spoiler.

Roll on Saturday :D

RCZ1

Reaction score
Great news GT RCZ.

You've got quite a few options there haven't you? Be interested to see some pics of your carbon roof too :thumbup:

Roll on Saturday :dance:

A

Anonymous

can you please tell me what space saver wheel you have bought as compatible for the RCZ, my wheels are 19" sotice too.
I would appreciate which wheel,where from and,if you dont mind,a price.

Thanks
David

GT RCZ

Reaction score
David

The part number for the wheel is 5401R4 from a 407 2008 model the tyre size is 135/80 x 17m total cost just over £100
The dealer has since advised that it will not fit in the spare wheel well.

Clive

GT RCZ

Reaction score
:dance: :dance: Had a message today from my dealer advising that my car has arrived. :dance: :dance: :dance:

Roll on saturday only 3 more sleeps to go

A

Anonymous

Fantastic. :dance: I'm also getting mine this week, tomorrow actually. :D On another thread you might have read a suggestion regarding the spare wheel not fitting, and that was to deflate the tyre and carry an inflator and that way it fits and you also have a spare for emergencies. I'll be making enquiries off my dealer tomorrow re this. Happy motoring and don't forget your camera! :beer:

GT RCZ

Reaction score
Thanks BangorRCZ :beer:

Hope all goes well with the handover tomorrow its so exciting. :D

Wishing you happy motoring. :clap:

A

Anonymous

Hi Clive

I know its been a hell of a wait, (Im sure its worth it now) But I hope you enjoy it now you have it. I must say I wasn't sure about the whole colour combination when you ordered it , but when it arrived it looked stunning.

Thanks agian.

Richard.

GT RCZ

Reaction score
Richard

Thanks very much for your time in sorting everything out.

Well impressed the car & the reactions are beyond believe.

Stopped at a zebra crossing to let an old lady cross the road & she shouted out "what a beautiful looking car"

I have posted a quick picture will post more when the rain stops.

Regards

Clive

A

Anonymous

Hi Clive,

Looks stunning, Amber Red is a great colour even though I went for Charcoal. Love the wheels.

Many congrats.