What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

The day from HELL

A

Anonymous

eyesu0 said:
WOW that was FAST

9.49am ..... I get a call from Dave at the dealers.

Jamie has found a new car and it will be with them in the next few days, They will be ready to PDI it as soon as it arrives and you can have it next week.

Now thats what I call TOP service .... and I wish to thank Jamie and Dave at DAYS ..... you have been fantastic. :beer:

Great result. Thats what I call top customer service :clap:

A

Anonymous

just hope you get it sorted out ok, It always makes me sad when something like this happens :(

A

Anonymous

Six days later I finally get to pick up my new car as promised by the dealer. They did a fantastic job in sourcing and getting ready my new car so quickly, but God, am I not destined to drive this vehicle. Lo and behold, last Monday, I did something to my foot in work and when I eventually arrived at the dealers on Thursday, with my wife driving me there, now seeing that I was on crutches and could not walk or drive. Went through a wonderful unveiling ceremony just for the bloody wife to be the first to sit in it, start it, drive it off the forecourt, where she then promptly drove me to the hospital, leaving me there with a packet of crisps, a bar of chocolate and taxi fare home. I spent the whole night in casualty with them sticking needles in me, x-rays, the lot, only to find out that I have fractured my foot which has now become infected and I can't drive it until I am all better. So the car is sitting on my drive, all shiny and new, with 17 miles on the clock with the keys locked away in the safe (wife locked them away so that it would stop my sitting in it and drooling.....)

I would like to thank everyone at Days, especially Dave and Jamie, for the wonderful service and their professional service throughout this whole experience. (Thanks too for the extra gifts that were left in the car for me too.......) - My new toy car, still in its box. My free satnav phone. 200 Years Of Excellence In Motion book. And the wonderful Quest For Le Mans book, still in its wrapper. And to top it all, a full tank of fuel (which at this rate will still be a full tank of fuel by the end of the month.)

Thanks for everybody who has been supporting me.

A

Anonymous

Hey sorry to hear about your foot :cry: Hope it gets better soon. It must be killing you seeing it sat on the drive and not being able to drive. Let us know how it is when you do get behind the wheel :thumbup:

RCZ1

Reaction score
That really is bad news. Keep your chin up and just think at least you have it sat on your drive to look at. The rest of us are left just dreaming of the day that it arrives ;)

A

Anonymous

be sure to put a couple of pics up please . . . that was some bad luck but credit to your dealer . . .and someone said moving was the most stressful thing . .best of luck :beer:

A

Anonymous

I'm happy for you mate well done and glad its sorted.

I must say, the Peugeot people all seem to be very helpful and not full of their own importance, unlike some other salesmen connected to particular marques.

G

A

Anonymous

Well pleased for you... I also have a solution to your problem regarding not being able to drive it.. I could run it in for you !!!!!!! Well it was worth a try... Get well soon...