What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

The "Blues" Missing On RCZ1

RCZ1

Reaction score
The "Blues" Missing On RCZ1

Abzynthe said:
An understanding other half is a must (unless your single).

Its even got to the point where Im talking to my mrs about stuff thats going on on here, and she just looks at me and says, "who? What?" :lol:

My OH was VERY understanding throughout my time as a Mod. He's a top guy :)

mrizzle said:
Hahahahaha...Jen knows heaps of you by name too. She takes the Michael out of me for being a car geek but I remind her that it could be FAR worse. I think my Batman obsession troubles her more!! :lol: Anyway, I suspect that things might have to change when Junior arrives/is imminently due. Still that's months and months away yet so, for now, Abz and I will do our best to maintain service as normal...although RCZ1 has MASSOOOOOOOOOOOOF shoes (which we will struggle to fill)!!

I may be a tall bird Mr Rizz, but my feet are not that big ;) :cheers:

stevebasshead said:
I've seen many mods on many forums and have to say, Kerry, you've been a top drawer, first class example and will be a hard act for whoever succeeds you. Thanks for all your hard work in helping to build this community into such a pleasant place to visit.

Thanks Steve, that means A LOT :) it was my intention to give my best to the forum and help make it a great place to visit and informative as possible :)

A

Anonymous

Re: The "Blues" Missing On RCZ1

Don't worry about it mate. All these things take time but you'll get the hang of it in no time! :thumbup:

Reaction score
I haven't been on the forum as long as some of you guys but I must say Kerry has certainly worked hard on here giving up her time to arrange the meets in Yorkshire which I was lucky enough to attend & omg what a turn out Kerry you couldn't have done it any better perfect. You have to be very dedicated to take on such a roll which you were, you're helpful tips on the detailing is second to none I know I keep popping back to the info every now & than to make sure I get it right a big :thumbup: for that. You will be missed as Moderator especially by us ladies no offence to you abz & Rizz because you guys do a wonderful job as well. Hope this doesn't mean the meets will stop in Yorkshire.

Thanks Kerry for all your hard work as a moderator now enjoy being a senior member :clap:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Re: The "Blues" Missing On RCZ1

Thanks Sharon

I most certainly intend to participate as a "regular" member. Indeed that is how I started out on the Forum ;)

There's nothing to stop me organising Yorkshire Meets or doing any of the other things that I did when I was a Mod. Now I'm free to leave the hassle to the Mods and just enjoy the forum for what it is :).

Blog: http://rczandme.wordpress.com/

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I haven't been on this forum as long as a lot of you, but while I have been on here I have seen great work by all the mods, and I am looking forward to this years Yorkshire meet, so yet another thing to thank Kerry for.

I have noticed a certain member that for some unknown reason seems to take pleasure from baiting Kerry, and I admire the way she has handled it.

I am sure she will continue to be an active member, and offer advice Just as the rest of us do where we can, only she has more experience in these things than most of us.

I am looking forward to meeting Kerry at the Yorkshire meet, and would like to thank her for everything she has done (so far) on this forum.

:clap: :clap: :clap: