What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

the bee has been stung

Status
Not open for further replies.

GT RCZ

Reaction score
I imagine in Chile it could be arranged for him to disappear never mind the brake fluid lol

A

Anonymous

Sorry to hear what happened bee,hope you get your pride and joy back asap.

A

Anonymous

Hey bee, hope you get it sorted out and that the Mazda driver does
The right thing. It must be so frustrating. As you say the genuine motorist always
Bears the brunt of somebody elses foolish actions.

A

Anonymous

jrs, I am British so I do know the law...hence my use of the word "tempted".... :roll: :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

Hi ValleNotre, It’s good that you know the law, and I’m glad that you would only be “tempted” to commit such an act. To throw brake fluid over someone’s car would amount to criminal damage. This act would still be inappropriate and illegal if it was to happen. As for the consequences on the forum, then heaven only knows. :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

JRS, I think VN's comment was just a bit of letting off steam and not a serious threat. We all say things like 'I could kill him' without actually plotting murder :lol: .

A

Anonymous

latest update from car clinic- its ready for painwork and wll contact again tues. cant wait, micra is pathetic but did manage to pass a moped today-wow. no further news on the culprit.

A

Anonymous

Hi PB, Post edited so as to cause less offence. Sorry! :eusa-whistle: :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

Hi bee, the removal of a few lines on my post does not mean that my support has been withdrawn. It is still early days in the proceedings and I’m sure you will keep us up to date with events. Members who followed the post from the start will know what has been suggested and a fresh appeal by yourself can be made at a later date should it be required. Other members may also have other suggestions which do not include physical contact or criminal damage. I reacted to PB comments on a meet protest and the deactivation of his account. I do not wish him to take this action and as a precaution, deleted the offending section of my post and gave him an apology. :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

im still not clear jrs- but please note i have not made any apeall what so ever. just a comment re accident happened.

FGRob

Reaction score
OK All - I think this has gone far enough and at the request of the OP I've locked the thread, tempers can flair when situations like this occur and I will admit to being a little agressive when it comes to dealing with a situation like this - we all love our cars so it's understandable - Group hug I think.

Rob.

Status
Not open for further replies.