What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

The baby's home !!!!!

A

Anonymous

Well after two months of no sleep and endless giggling to myself, i have finaly brought her home.

I have to say Marcus and Steve at Perrys have done themselves proud. :clap:

This car is pure eye candy, i'm sure the trolly boy in B&Q dropped his trousers when i took a wrong turn and ended up in their car park. :oops:

Once i have stopped playing with the toys i will list some pics.
Soooooooooooooooo Happpy............ :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :dance: :dance: :thumbup: :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

:clap: thought you had got lost in the valleys :dance: well is it living up to all the questions you asked about it !!! :eusa-think: or cant you put it into words i will do it for you : awesome: :beer:

A

Anonymous

Many thanks for the kind words jactac , its been a pleasure sorting the car for you both.

Thank you for giving us your business :thumbup:
:beer:

A

Anonymous

:happy-wavemulticolor: YAY! Now you're a fully fledged member of the Owners' Club too. Looking forward to reading your thoughts on the car and seeing some piccies :auto-car: . Many happy and safe miles of fun in your new baby.