What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Test Drives this weekend

A

Anonymous

I do like the Evoques ..... But my god there common... I can't believe how many are on the roads :eek:

A

Anonymous

Argh that bloody man of mine drives me insane at times!

He's only gone and cancelled his Evoque order :( I despair, I really do.

I wish he'd make up his mind and just stick to it. I have a feeling the Merc is back on the list - or the new RS4 Avant.

What is for sure is that until he does make his mind up, there'll be a lot more miles being thrown on the RCZ. I refuse to sit passenger in the RS when he drives like a T I T. I won't have his scaring me half to death.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Men eh, who'd have em !?

My OH and I went to look at a car last weekend. Took a 2 hour drive to see this car that he'd found on the internet. It fitted the spec that he was looking for and it was there waiting for him which meant he wouldn't have to wait months for the car to be built. Spent 4 hours in the blooming dealership umming and erring over the deal they offered him. It was a no brainer but still took forever to decide. In the end I think he wore them down and they just wanted rid of him because he did end up with extra cash for the car trade in. Did my head in ! And they say that women are indecisive!

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
Argh that bloody man of mine drives me insane at times!

He's only gone and cancelled his Evoque order :( I despair, I really do.

I wish he'd make up his mind and just stick to it. I have a feeling the Merc is back on the list - or the new RS4 Avant.

What is for sure is that until he does make his mind up, there'll be a lot more miles being thrown on the RCZ. I refuse to sit passenger in the RS when he drives like a T I T. I won't have his scaring me half to death.

Good man. The evoque is all too common in Aberdeen these days and they are all driven by style w*nk*ers. The RS4 is a far better choice!!

A

Anonymous

Wow had an order in myself for a white 2 door prestige evogue but cancelled because they kept putting the delivery date back. So glad now coz there so common as hell in Aberdeen. Still a nice car mind ;)

A

Anonymous

they are all driven by style w*nk*ers. The RS4 is a far better choice!![/quote]

So glad I didn't buy one now lol

A

Anonymous

They are everywhere! I see loads more EVoques than RCZs!!
They are a cheaper version of the Range Rover Sport that more wannabe chavs can afford. Designed / styled by Mrs Beckham - that says it all!!

RCZ1

Reaction score
Scott barton said:
They are everywhere! I see loads more EVoques than RCZs!!
They are a cheaper version of the Range Rover Sport that more wannabe chavs can afford.

People probably say that about the RCZ and the Audi TT me thinks ?!

Completely different kettle of fish to a Range Rover Sport. The Evoque isn't really that practical either. Boot space is minimal. It is very much a Coupe off roader and can feel very claustrophobic inside with the high waistline.

Having said that I still like the Evoque. It's a Range Rover for woman I think. Got far more styling about it than standard Range Rovers.

A

Anonymous

Think the Evoque out strips the RCZ about 100 to 1 in and around Aberdeen. One of the reasons I'm now driving the latter ;)

A

Anonymous

You chose wisely Starky!! The engine choices on the Evoque are pretty pants too. I believe they are set to introduce an Evoque Sport model early next year.