What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Temporary puncture repair kit

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
I would say so but is it worth the risk? You can buy replacement cartridges but they’re not cheap. Lots of owners have sourced spare wheels that will fit into the boot well.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
The expiry date shown on this product can be exceeded. The “fluid” in the canister can, overtime, become thicker, and may not work to it’s optimum, but that is not likely until a very long time after the date shown.

However, as has been pointed out, there are alternative solutions, and I would agree that at some point, it has to become more of a risk than I would want to take.

Alan M

Reaction score
I would say so but is it worth the risk? You can buy replacement cartridges but they’re not cheap. Lots of owners have sourced spare wheels that will fit into the boot well.
I got a space saver from a 407,got the Jack moulding and wheel align tool that screws into bolt hole to help fit wheel back on.Note if you get punture in front wheel you have to put space saver on back then put back on front, all fits in well even with generator.

Woodso

Reaction score
Synetiq have a standard wheel hub on offer for £50.00 + VAT bang a cheap tyre on it, got to be better than a space saver as a temp.